Free readings with Arachne [CLOSED]

I’m doing 10 or so free readings because I caught the flu so cant do much of anything else energy work wise. I’m doing the with Arachne. No love readings please. I’m also a beginner so please keep that in mind when asking your questions. Thanks everyone!

6 Likes

I’d like a general spiritual one

1 Like

Ok. That’s one. I’ll be doing them all by the end of today.

M In. I’ll take a spiritual one too

1 Like

One for me please, general one, thank you

1 Like

Ok. That’s 3.
@anon48079295
@Lillypad88
@mxa

1 Like

So would I if it’s okay.

1 Like

@anon48079295
@mxa
@Lillypad88
@Midir

I’ll take one, I’d like to know the expected outcome of the legal proceedings on 12/11/20

2 Likes

Ask her if my trials have turned cause holy shit . It’s been a 360 , she took everything and now giving it back. I believe it’s cause i didn’t give up .

1 Like

General read please

2 Likes

I just dropped in to say thanks for bringing Arachne into our earlier conversation. I had that in mind for a while, and have developed a much clearer idea of my interaction with Arachne.

I know of her as the priestess who won a weaving contest against Athena.

I’m an Orpheus and Eurydice kind of guy, but Arachne seems to be a spiritual poet. Athena has taught me precision in thought and expression, but beautiful poetry can make images and ideas form in the audience’s mind even better than logical argumentation. Intellectuals are often frustrated by the poetic approach. I admit to disparaging New Age philosophers for using “word salad”.

I honestly do live poetry though. I had a personal desire to make my arguments very clear and suitable for debate. I had called myself an atheist witch, but Athena burst into my reality and made herself my first true god. It was fucking awesome. I need to write a book about it some day.

I think I’ve gotten good enough at rhetoric for now, and should study more spiritual poetry. I will look for something about Arachne, and see where it leads me.

Oh! Maybe that’s my question for her.
What is a good book of poetry for a magician of Athena?

1 Like

Would also like one… has she been visiting me?

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon!
I would like a general reading if you can please! Thanks!

1 Like

I’d like to get one too, please :heart:

1 Like

ill take a general read if theres a spot open

1 Like

Can I have one please? General reading if you can.
Thanks

1 Like

id like one if theres a spot open, general spiritual reading

1 Like

One general reading pls.

1 Like

I would like a general one as well pls

2 Likes