Free Reading - Only for nice people!

I’ll wait. Is ok! Thank you!

2 Likes

FOR EVERYONE THAT IS UNAWARE, @Leoh IS NOT OPEN FOR ANYMORE READINGS! HE IS FINISHING THE READINGS THAT HE HAS TO GET DONE!

3 Likes

Wow, you are amazing,… I even didnt tell my real name to you… thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure but can you tell me if I’m under some type of bondage spiritually or if I’m am suffering under my own making?

1 Like

I just saw your not going anymore readings I apologize.

1 Like

hey i was just wondering what type of cards these are? they’re really cool looking.

1 Like

thank you so very much!!! This confirms my feelings on the whole thing. Blessings to you!

2 Likes

Are you still doing readings? I’d like one concerning love.

If you’re still doing readings, may I have one regarding my love life? Thank you!

@Ryan2 and @curiousram if you scroll up a bit, you will see that the OP is no longer taking requests for readings.

He may start up again in the future, but for now, he is done.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

If you could do one for me please. Oracle of Marceille deck.
My question is “Will I get back together with the man I love”?
Thanks so much.

Hello :smiley:
The pendulum answered me with a small no, so it probably means that you have blockages. I pulled a card from the tarot, I came across the 2 of stick. Here, she tells us that your blockage could come from the fact that your goal is not well defined and because of that, the path you took to progress is too risky and sinuous. It would then be necessary to opt for something much simpler and start doing exercises such as meditation to start on a good basis, or everything can be rebuilt.

Leooooohhhhh

Sutekh and I are having a drinking contest. Who will win?!

Greeting !
No, obviously, the spirits and entities you called can not do what you asked them to do; the pendulum answered no, with moving from left to right. The tarot helped me to see more clearly, thanks to the card: Temperance. There seems to be a lack of stability in your life, you seem to be trying a whole lot of new things at once, but it’s not good, take your time and try again. There, it should work ! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi î_î
The pendulum answered me by a radio silence. He absolutely didn’t move for several minutes. This means that : you have a very big blockage and in this case, a cleaning of your chrakra is essential or otherwise you’re so protected that I can’t reach you, so even to make a reading, for the moment don’t will lead to nothing. I can’t answer your question given the current state of your energy :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks. This can prove I am ungifted or maybe warlock protections are really good. They are not energy work they are alive. I mean there must be guards.

1 Like

The pendulum answered that yes, you will have arrived, but I took the opportunity to ask the tarot two tips for you to get there more easily :

The tarot tells you to observe and stay calm no matter what. You already have the basics, so no need to hurry, you would only miss some things. The best thing here is to sit still and learn while watching, the rest will come naturally.
As for the second advice, do not take your head, go for it. If you think too much you will fall into innaction. Once you observe, highlight your knowledge and finally move. Sitting to watch does not mean you will not do anything later. You will know when you will have to move from your observatory, at that moment, give everything you have.

1 Like

Thanks. I wish you live long and prosper.