Free Quick Lil' Readings - Closed for Now (be back later)

im doing it partly for discipline, partly cuz it makes the evocation/invocation experience much more intense and communication is a snap, and im also new to it so i’m also testing the waters and getting a feel for what my limits are and if there’s some kind of sweet-spot to find, or not

regular

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, what forms did the man take and what did the surroundings look like?

1 Like

thank you.

crystal pyramid floating above a greek pedestal made of marble

Translation: Initiate through remaining spheres of qlipoth. Contact most reliable spirit guide upon completion. Spiritual ability you wanted will be granted.

Pyramid is 8th chakra.

1 Like

the person’s skin was blue but very translucent. all the organs kind of looked lilke a bunch of different colored gears and other clockwork machine parts, all moving together. the person switched from a man into a woman and back, but the body parts didnt all shapeshift at once. it was really chaotic, but in a beautiful and graceful, flowing way.

the scenery looked like a public park

Oh, great. Lately, I’m very interested in ways of boosting my TG state, not for any real need but just to improve communication. That’s why I asked you.

Great luck on your path. And thank you again, whatever you do this kind of experience, count on me, I really enjoyed it (like, I’ll try to figure out this thing all night long lol).

1 Like

hell yeah, the Qliphoth is my jam :black_heart:

good luck n make the most out the experience!

Well, I guessed the scenery but not the transformations. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m a bit out of practice, but i like to try to maintain elaborate visualizations all day long while shadowbreathing to drop into trance whenever i get the opportunity…

…you should also meditate more, perhaps… i know i should haha

Yes, I really, really should. lol

But it’s difficult living where I live to find time to do it. And overnight, I’m working, so even if I’m here now, I’m on my free time.

I have some “words of power”, from Brit Menucha to Shorshei ha-Shemot, that I chant every time I want to enter in TG state. They work to me as “shortcuts” but even now I don’t have proper time or place to do it.

I want to work on some mantras again but I have to find a really cool place for it. Maybe next week I go for some falls here in Brazil and stay there for almost a week. Maybe I can improve myself there.

Well, thank you for the reading AND the conversation. Now I have to come back to work. Damn. lol

2 Likes

Ah, before I’m going, do you remember the shape of that lady? I forgot to ask you that.

1 Like

@anon27714670

A read please
Whatever I need to know :smiling_imp:

1 Like

good time to practice maintining loooong unbroken visualizations as you do ur job, and u build multitasking skills too, which is great for rituals where ur hands get extra busy, or w/e… that sounds dirty lmao but i didnt necessarily mean it like that

1 Like

yw :blush:

1 Like

which lady now? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m up for it.

I could use a good one.

1 Like

wanna hit me back with one too? its been a while

1 Like

Can I have a reading?

2 Likes