Free Quick Lil' Readings - Closed for Now (be back later)

you run through an urban alley and scale a fence that has razor wire on it… you dont even notice the razor wire as it tears into you… you clear the fence, but youre out of breath… you stumble to a wall and slam your hand on a big red button that sounds some kind of buzzer or alarm

The woman we can figure out what it can be, we have a lot of possibilities like an ex of mine, some other girl or even a wish that I have, on some degree… But “coat”, “eager” and “daughter”… I’m very far from figure out what it is! lol

But thanks, that was great to see! :smiley:

1 Like

Oooo…can you try me, please? :smile:

1 Like

Would you be able to read me?

1 Like

thank you for the clarifacation i like how you put it that makes me feel great :slight_smile:

1 Like

“before” “567812” “gandalf wizard”
i hear lots of talking
some1’s eatin spaghettios out of a can

1 Like

I…have no idea what that means… :crazy_face:

1 Like

really you think so? :slight_smile: i didnt know i gave that kinda vibe lol

“yarn”
i see a merman-godzilla-person breathing blue flames
i see a clock, 01:28

the numbers sounded rhythmic like someone in a band was leading a count before they started playing music or singing or something

I would appreciate one, please? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

a person whose body is constantly changing shape lights a match and a cigarette, tosses away the match which further combusts suddenly and the flame cloud turns into a white dove

1 Like

:open_mouth: das weird!.. Yet interesting.

1 Like

welcome to my brain-world haha

33 hours down… many more to go lol

1 Like

can you read me please?

1 Like

I don’t see what people are. I see what their potential can grant them.

1 Like

Good Luck!

1 Like

“think about it” “drum roll”
i see a large hexagram. in the center is a stage concealed by curtains; they slowly part

1 Like

Can I ask you something? How far you put yourself on a sleep deprivation state in order to accomplish your desired results (which I don’t know what they’re, but that’s not my business lol)?

I see you saying “33 hours down and more to go”… My lady, how much more to go? And why?

I’m very interested in it (of course, only if you want to tell me).

1 Like

ooooo thank you. although is it a regular hexagram or a unicursal hexagram?

1 Like