Free Quick Lil' Readings - Closed for Now (be back later)

it feels like it represents u going forward with something in a reckless manner
be careful

1 Like

alright,tell me things

1 Like

im lost…thanks just want to kno what this means now im very curious

1 Like

Me, please

1 Like

i see a mouse on a street corner twirling a sign…

feel small at work? feels like youve been thinking about getting a new job

far from the reality but was good for a late night entertainment haha

it feels like a combination of two conflilcting traits… well, “conflilcting” maybe isnt the right word… more like “unlikely”

like you may be “royalty” but mantises arent known for their sociality… huh, maybe it’s trying to show that youre your own queen, sovereign and independent…

1 Like

If you’re up, I’m down.

1 Like

i see and smell donuts… a cracker sits on the counter… some1 is washing dishes… feels like a small, casual get together at someone’s house

Oo this sounds fun I’d like one please :blush:

1 Like

My interpretation was you’re going to consume the power of others and become royalty on earth. Fits with the vide I usually get from you.

1 Like

I would like one please

1 Like

i see someone sitting on a bench outside wrapping clothes to mail to ppl

you take care of those close to you, whether theyre near or far… especially if theyre far

1 Like

Haha, I like the way you do your readings. I’m curious about the outcome.

I’m in, please.

1 Like

i see a plastic toy revolver pistol

at an airport, a man in a suit walks through a revolving door, hauling baggage.

1 Like

haha i dont usually do them like this, but i figured i’d try while sleep deprived and see what would happen… for science :sunglasses:

I love it lol thanks

1 Like

a scruffy vagabond with a tattered tophat sulks and kicks around a tortoise… the tortoise enjoys it though… :sweat_smile:

Can I get one

1 Like

“coat” “eager” “daughter”

i see a gorgeous young woman with flowing golden brown hair, skinny jeans, doing awful, cringe-worthy pushups… :smile: i dont even know what to think about that haha

1 Like