Free Pendulum Skryings

I would love one if you have room for me.

You both may

However I still owe servitors so they may not be done immediately. Life gave me a rough patch so I stopped doing things

Take your time <3

1. Am I more than halfway there? (I know its vague)
  2. Will I be able to actualize the rebirth of the modern “library of Alexandra” combined with my environmental and humanitarian efforts?
  3. Does my little sister match me in power?
  4. Will those I love be able to understand when I fulfill my purpose?
  5. Do I already know my fate?

Yeah. Take your time dude. And thank you, because I believe I was tardy to the party and you still said yes. :slight_smile: Thank you.

1. Am I more powerful than I think?
  2. When I feel I have been physically touched by a spirit, is it true?
  3. Should I trust myself and live my way?
  4. Would I have successful career writing horror fiction?
  5. Am I too hard on myself in general?

Dear Dragon Crow i would really like to congratulate for the pendulum skryings you performed for me, they were very accurate indeed and i would score you with 90 per cent accuracy. I would gladly would reccommend my fellow brothers to have pendulum skryings performed by you and those already waiting for their results may be in for a surprise. By the way i liked it when you said a spirit popped in and commented a question i made. If this is the quality of your work i will be waiting even more anxiously for my servitor to arrive. But i know your going through a rough patch so dont worry i can wait a bit more, if i can help you in any way please let me know. Congrats Dragon!!!

Dear Dragon Crow what spirit told you that when you asked the n°3 question?

I don’t know. I have minor clairsentice. However I have powerful Clair audience and a somewhat strong clairvoyance. I didn’t attempt to find out I just heard it

If I were to place a bet, I’d say Lucifer, he likes to stick by me and follow me around

Hey guys its dragon I’ll be responding from this now

[quote=“saturnskin, post:24, topic:9181”]Take your time <3

2. Will I be able to actualize the rebirth of the modern “library of Alexandra” combined with my environmental and humanitarian efforts?
  5. Do I already know my fate?[/quote]
    Yes
    No
    Yes
    Yes
    No

Yeah. Take your time dude. And thank you, because I believe I was tardy to the party and you still said yes. :slight_smile: Thank you.

5. Am I too hard on myself in general?[/quote]
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes(something said the only way to live is you)
    No
    Yes

[quote=“Mider2009, post:19, topic:9181”]1. Is my ex doing ok
2. Does Karla love me
3. Is someone trying to curse my friend jovanni
4. Will jovianni go to Vegas with me next year
5. Could I date Claudia jasso long term in the future.[/quote]
Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes

5. Am I too hard on myself in general?[/quote]
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes(something said the only way to live is you)
    No
    Yes[/quote]

Thank you so much! I don’t know how quite to judge accuracy. I should have maybe asked different “test questions” for you, but I do feel very positive about the answers. It is like suspicions confirmed. Thank you so much this helped me tons. Thank thanks to the spirit who spoke to you. I needed to hear that so bad. It is something I have needed to know for a long time.

[quote=“Nightingale, post:31, topic:9181”][quote=“saturnskin, post:24, topic:9181”]Take your time <3

5. Do I already know my fate?[/quote]
    Yes
    No
    Yes
    Yes
    No[/quote]

As far as I know I’m gonna give you 85-90 % accuracy. As a few questions won’t be known till the future.
Thank you!
Keep up the good work.

Could I have one please ? pm me I have 2 questions :slight_smile: please and thank you… Chris

I ended this awhile ago I believe. But I’ll do it but only for you. I’ll pm you in a few hours.

Oh I am sorry I did not see the ending time, my bad