Free parasite removal

Thank you!I am currently searching for the Goetian demon and the only one that makes sense to me is Sallos who appears as a floating head. When I was 1 years old I remember seeing floating heads and it scared the life out of me!Your gifts are amazing!

Just remember to look for one that rides crocodile and is considered very handsome.

1 Like

The only two Demons I found are Agares and Sallos. Agares appears as an old fair man and Sallos is depicted as a gallant and handsome soldier, with hair that takes turns changing from black to orange and back and gives off an aura that changes from gold to silver respectively. It is said that occasionally he will appear as a “floating head”, with his body being invisible. He is also depicted wearing a ducal crown, and riding a crocodile.!Oh wow!

The hair thing sorta makes since I couldn’t say what color it was because it seemed to change and I was definitely impressed with his hair. It would make since to that he had been around you so long for him to have the trust he has for you. He also gave me a thumbs up when I said the hair seems to tie it together.

1 Like

thank you for the scan!!

Okay giving this a little bump, I took it offline earlier because there was some mention of donations and I had to wait until there was time to comb through and make some edits - it is a rule on here that free readings MUST be absolutely free, and if we have discussion of that, it opens the floodgates to hints about it becoming the norm, and that just cannot happen.

“Free means free” also means, not asking for gifts, products, services (including reviews on other platforms) in return, because again if we start allowing some barter to happen, we become a marketplace and that ain’t gonna happen, because the problem of customer/vendor disputes then kicks into gear, spammers start showing up, and we all end up with chaos.

So, sorry, but that’s not a thing we can have on here.

But asking for feedback within the thread itself is fine and at the OP’s discretion, however the following points are important to remember:

• free readings and other types of truly free services may be offered by ANY mermber with more than 3 month’s posting history

• neither BALG nor myself (as a volunteer moderator) personally accredit, approve, nor otherwise support or recommend anyone’s free services in any way whatsoever, it is primarily meant as a way to get feedback and calibrate accuracy, while giving something back to your peers

• do due diligence before deciding whether someone’s free service is right for you, anyone at 3 months’ history should have a body of work here in the form of previous posts, which will allow you to make that decision.

Further info on the whole “free readings” thing is covered, in full, here:

7 Likes

Hey ! Can you please remove a psrasite from me . It makes me weak on every front and It mess with my readings and senses . I think that she is female . I am in need of the urgent help . Thanks in advance !

@Vaynord
Thanks for this service, and this comes at a very needed time.

Can you check for me if you’d be so kind pls

I believe i have one or maybe even more. It leads to mistrust, paranoia, suspicion, thoughts of being cheated on and lied to, imagining scenarios in my head, leads to fear and anxiety…like movies in my mind that seeps in to my dreams. Would appreciate if you can pleade check. Thank you vey timely.

1 Like

As was stated before , have the spirit of paranoia near me he said , he it’s willing to help others as well , read the posts above :slight_smile:

Sent you a pm back when the thread was down

Hello. Can you helo me? I think I have some parasites around me or room. Can you please do a scan for me?

Can you help me remove all parasites from me?

Can you heal my paranoia?? I’ve got problems sometimes when people are staring at me or I think they’re staring at me and I assume there’s always a problem when I stare back sometimes hostile way , I’m willing to work and cooperate with your healing, thanks in advance

Please remove all parasites from me, if any. If anything looks out of place that shouldn’t be there, get rid of it and heal my energies. Thanks.

there its a spirit that i had , actually was spirit of Paranoia , he said he will help everyone in this post that acknowledge him , read above the post made by vaynord

so far i fell a bit better , had about the same problem as you , even if i pretented i didnt lol ,feels a bit better now .

1 Like

Yes I’m looking for his ‘paranoia healing’ post but I can’t find it anywhere ,I sincerely need help , I improved as well but it’s not complete if you know what I mean! Thanks for sharing

Paranoia just wants to be acknowledged so if you say the word Paranoia and allow the word to appear in your mind it’ll be him tell him how you’ll acknowledge him and tell others of how he healed you he will remove the Paranoia associated with past experiences and stuff like that just ask for all negative influences of Paranoia to be removed completely if you trust enough to let him into your heart it should make the transformation stronger.

• here what he wrote me
1 Like

I’d like a critter check, if you have the time, thanks.

I, too, would like a scan, please. (If you’re still doing them.)