Free meditation by a siddha to manifest reality

Check my example to know what i meant. Sure dude, all paths in the end lead to God only, everything is in the end a sadhna. Some is just more efficient, and some is not.

Thanks but giving up lust… I have been trying to do for years. Please if you don’t mind I would like to know the sadhana for darshan.

Any book you recommend to read about him?

Giving up lust is necessary. I could give you a whole lecture on that, but I’d refrain from doing so right now.

I’ll give you the link wait, but I haven’t tried it so i can’t say if it works or not.

As for books, I’d say go for " philosophy of guru gorakshnath. Its really good.

1 Like
1 Like

You have any vashikaran mantra that works on girls? Anything to attract girls etc?

Lol, this is funny as shit!!!. In your previous comment you said you can give a full lecture on the necessity of giving up lust and in your next comment you are asking for mantra to attract and control girls! LOL.:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I asked because it seems he does. And he needs to stop using that. As a matter of fact, even i have a siddh mantra to in flame lust in anyone, but I’ve never used it as that would be playing around with karma. In fact any shatkarm creates a huge karmic debt which could take lifetimes to pay back.

1 Like

No I don’t, I never used vashikaran mantra on any girl.

Then where does someone like Mahapurusha fall …mentioned in the Aghora trilogy books?

He uses the word Mahapurusha for some ethereal being of a really high caliber, I would say it was vimalananda’s guru basically. His real guru.

He was referring to a Muni by that term. If I remember clearly it was in the second book of the trilogy where he clearly hinted what he meant by the term ‘mahapurusha’. Mahapurusha is a generic term, meaning a great being. It’s not a state of achievement .

I ended up doing a lot of research on vimalananda. I finally know his real name. If you read the trilogy really care fully, you will come to know a lot of things that aren’t explicitly stated. For example , Robert svoboda is the reincarnation of Ranu, vimalananda’s first child.

For the defenition of Mahapurusha, check the glossy at the end of the book

I know that.

Haha who asked you? There are wayy too many secrets hidden inside the book. There are very specific reasons why Pratap sir wanted the book published

Sorry bro. Love you brother.

Yeah dude you sure seem God realised to me. If you understood karma and understood the one in all and all in one concept, you would know you are only abusing yourself. :rofl:Damn man. I thought here was someone with knowledge. It seems your knowledge is wasteful, youonly know, you haven’t learnt to apply. Its okay, every has their own pace.

I hate it when condescending people talk down to others using spiritual concepts instead of trying to teach people. @Kaamdev

3 Likes

You think he’s in the mood to listen or learn from me? Id prefer to save my breath

Glad to know i gave that vibe. LOL. Though never claimed that myself! Also know that this is a left hand practioners forum, which believes in showing the middle finger to GOD. And also know this brother that not every spiritually attained being behaves like a Vaishnava, or the Buddha. Sorry for the abuse, lost my temper for a moment. But your ‘haha who asked you’ comment wasn’t in good taste also.

Firstly, I was sarcastic about you being God realised. God realised people are incapable of abusing as they see themselves in everything. Secondly, it depends upon your definition of God. I follow tantric shaivism, where we believe we are God ourselves, it only our limited ego and and limited identification to our body that makes us human. I won’t show a middle finger to myself :rofl:
Thirdly, I had specifically replied to him, not to you, that’s why I said i didn’t ask you. Check. Also, don’t worry, didn’t take it personally. On the spiritual path having a limited ego is just not a good idea. It restricts growth.