Free goetia pathworking book till Saturday

We all need coffee :tired_face:

haven’t slept for 3 days cause i didn’t wanted to waste my time on sleep

Trust me. The older you get, the more you value sleep.

My problem is insomnia bouts every now and them.

Yep, I can see why sleep is valued. Trust me, I’m all in for that hole

but i gotta catch up with my stuff

1 Like

Thank you!

thx

Wow! Was just thinking about something like this. I already have a similar book but would love to crossexamine both books. Also I love free stuff! Thanks for posting this.

Just looking at the sigils in that book make my eyes feel some type of way. They’re all so interesting to look at

yeah the author said it was free till Saturday

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

This might be a silly question but in the book Carl Spartacus uses Raziel as the “middle-man”. Is there a specific reason that Raziel in particular is used?

Nice! Just got it! Thanks!

Raziel is a powerful mediator and guide, and is often used to connect the magician to other spirits, though usually other angels. He is the Keeper of the Secrets of God and is capable of contacting even the most difficult to reach, so, since the author basically copied Damon Brand and Jereth Tempest’s books, I assume that is why Raziel is used.

2 Likes

Oh ok thanks a lot

Thank you!

What I find interesting in this book is that the author has basically turned each of the seals of the 72 into a Triangle of Solomon, complete with the Holy Names along the sides, to constrain the demons.

The sigils look very similar to the Gallery of Magick sigils used in Winterfield’s Demons of Magick, with the exception of the Holy Names, instead of the seals of the ruling angels.

4 Likes

Yeah I noticed this too. Does this mean that the demons are forced to come or am I missing the point of the usage of the holy names?

Well, you are calling them using Divine Names, and the Ruling Angels, so technically you could say you are coercing them to come, but it is basically the same method used in Gordon Winterfield’s Demon’s of Magick and Henry Archer’s Magick of Angels and Demons, both of which the demons seem to have no problems with.

It’s the religious people who worship demons that have the issues, not the demons themselves.

Personally, I don’t see how bordering the seal with a triangle does anything at all, but whatever. It reminds me of some of the silliness S. Connolly wrote in one of her books where she says that drawing a circle around a seal is offensive to the demon because it constrains them. In practice, that is shown to be simply untrue.

4 Likes

i think demons want use his power no care how we call them, but is important we call them with respect and kind. What you think @DarkestKnight?

Thank you for this​:slight_smile::slight_smile:

Is there like an app for mobile?