Free godform drawing readings

Thank you so much @Sha, spot on the details! Awesome picture!
Any idea what kind these birdies are?

6 Likes

Fatty sparrows. :+1:
I didn’t pay much attention to details cause it would take a really long time and my drawings were supposed to be sketches anyway

4 Likes

Thank youuu!! :hugs:

3 Likes

:blush::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can i get one picture too?

Yep. Still quite friendly, curious, cosmic, strange and dark in it’s own way :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, please! :heart_eyes:

Can i get my to please

@Sha ; beautiful work. If you find this being interesting, please :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this @Sha Tbh, I haven’t tried reaching out to my godform, this is the first time I have seen it. That said, the words in the speech bubble is something I firmly believe to be true.

Now, the drawing is strange. Do you have any idea what those black things attached to the back of the head are? I feel like a bunch of wires are ‘connected’ to me right at that spot, if that makes an sense.

Oh and if you don’t mind, could you elaborate on what the strange feelings were?

1 Like

Could I get in on this?

Is it too late to tell you I’d like one done to it sounds pretty awesome n I love art

what tablet do you use to draw these?

@Sha I’m new to the concept with “godform” and things which are related to this. The godform is something like the the higher self? The being which represents on the astral a specific individual? I’d like to see how that being which represents me looks. Btw, I observed that you have the pseudonym “crow lady” ? Crows are linked to you? Explain more that thing with your pseudonym/alias, crows seemed to deliver some kind of message/s /theme/s to me in what it seems to be the recent times.

I feel it’s important so I can describe my experience.

Generally your godform is strange. I concentrated on your full being, calling on your godform and after a moment I felt a strong pressure on my third eye chakra - it’s quite normal but I had also dizziness and I just felt weird. I sensed quite strong, heavy and dark energy and immediately I heard these words and saw visions. I felt like I fell into the deep well and I started feeling so relaxed I couldn’t imagine it differently… It was such a great pleasure and pain at the same time… I can’t describe this feeling, seriously. It’s like having the pleasure of being cursed, or what but not literally … and you don’t care about the external suffering at the same time - It’s just very strange. I have never experienced something like this before.

Sorry I cannot describe it, really. It was seriously weird. I had to get back to my normal state, after that.

I don’t even remember half of this experience

Some black energy I think.

2 Likes

@Alex01 We can talk but please pm me, privately.

2 Likes

@Sha
Can you draw/paint my Godform? :thinking:

basic wacom bamboo (CTH470)

1 Like

You have given me a lot to think about. This means a lot to me, thanks again.

1 Like

If it’s not too much demand, I would also like to have mine, hoping it’s not too much work :thinking:
Thank you in any case !

stunning absolutely stunning.

2 Likes