Free godform drawing readings

@Sha all of your drawings are beautiful.

2 Likes

Hey Sha… yes am sooo interested in having my God form drawn and to also see what I look like. I was off site for a few days… read my emails and thought that this was beautiful. Thanks Sha!

Of course.

So, energy was quite strong and specific - something like mix of amazons or Athena aspect (I saw red energy/and dark red as a manifestation) with harmonious venusian (creative and natural) vehicle. It had a rather strange depth - like a multidimensional old blackness. I can’t describe it well, but I saw it as a really dark mountain stream with skulls on the bottom, and on the side of the river were lost travelers who were afraid to see something “sacred” (like they were on the holy ground and shouldn’t be there) and they were looking at the sky. I felt it was a bit darker aspect (death) but important.

I just mapped this image from my vision and drew it, but I can convey what I understood;

Eagle - Air aspect
Red halo - manifestation of strong energy, in this sense quite warrior-like. Energy of force, strength and passion, material aspect. (I don’t know what it means on eye).
Skulls - it’s the depth that I’ve felt. Probably related to death.
Mountains - again air element.
Column - I’m not sure of this symbol tbh…

Generally, I feel your godform is related to air and water elements.

6 Likes

It all makes sense to me, @Sha. I sent you a PM to tell you why. :wink:

2 Likes

Is it to late for me to get one?

I am interested

@Sha wasn’t sure of the symbol on the column. I sent her a photo of some old glass vessels I have (one of a pair), that have that exact symbol. They are meaningful to me, spiritually. They were gifted to me.

3 Likes

Woah, these are fucking incredible! You truly have a talent :black_heart: Just gonna jump on the bandwagon and ask for one too pretty please, if you’ve got time x

1 Like

Wow! These are wonderful! I would totally love to have one done if it’s not too late… It’s really awesome seeing the diversity within each one. Beautiful and fantastic work! :slight_smile:

We’re already in god form, look in the mirror. Embrace it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, about that…I want to talk to my godform builder asap, whoever did this should explain some heavy construction defects to me!

I would imagine that is exactly how they talk in Hollywood :rofl:

1 Like

@Sha, have you done mine by any chance?

Please draw mine

Not yet. I will make some sketches tomorrow, cause this topic has stopped for a moment…

4 Likes

Can you do mine as well? If you are free, of course

Hi @Sha,
Thank you so much for reflecting and sharing beauty. I, too, would happily have my godform sketched and details of your experience are so valuable to me! I just love the more tactile and experiential way of things. We need more beauty seen in this work!

Respect,
Luminaria Nox

1 Like

wow, the line is long
you’re in for a workout!

1 Like

I would also love to have one😍

Of course I’m interested in one, if you are available.