Free energy for anyone who wants it ⚡️

Ok well let me know if you want me to

@Asorotiath So, I need to be in a meditative position in order to receive the energy, no other way? Because I can’t meditate right now.

1 Like

You don’t need to be in a meditative state but it will help you feel he energy a lot you can try just being receptive to the energy @Primordiarch

1 Like

I am ready. Just got downtime at work I’ll be meditating

1 Like

Let me know if you felt anything @SeekerofK

Saw a blue green ball and pulled it in. Usually takes me awhile to notice a difference when I’m working but I can tell it worked. Thank you

1 Like

No problem

I feel I am ready.

1 Like

Ok let me know if anything hAs changes after here it goes

I’m done

@Asorotiath Hey. What do you meant by “ground the energy”? Sorry, I’m newbie.

1 Like

I am.definiyely interested in recieving some energy in my throat chakra or brow chakra if possible?

Very generous of you

1 Like

Please grant me third eye energy

1 Like

I would love some third eye energy if you have time for me :slight_smile: I am planning to evoke Lucifer and I believe this would help immensely :pray:

1 Like

If you read my comment above I answer the same question

I can start giving energy again after I’m done with my meeting

4 Likes

BRO!!! Ok so yeah. That meditation helped me a shit ton. So i had my first really successful meditation event last night. I did a 30 minute guided kundalini meditation. totally breath taking!! i made it about 15-20 min into the total 30 min event. i brought myself out of it worrying if my wife comes in and fines me lurched over my legs in a complete trance. I found i was doing the movements of the meditation seconds before the audio instructor would tell me what to do. It also helped me break my mental block that was keeping me from hearing Lucifer. TYSVVVVVVVVM!

2 Likes

Can I request for some energy today pls.
I would want to feel positive…or probably open my third eye energy.
Pls do let me know.

Dude, it’s cool that you’re doing this for people. Seems like you have an over abundance of energy, it’s amazing that you can send it out to people like this. I’m still just working on meditation and struggle with the whole energy aspect of it.

1 Like

Hey! I would love some of your energy to open my 3rd eye if you have time. Thanks!

Oh and can you help me hear spirits?

1 Like