Free cord cutting/releasing ritual on Saturday, June 17th - let go of that shit. (CLOSED, ritual finished)

Hey there :slight_smile:
I’ve decided to use the waning moon, my free garden space and my new tiny fire bowl to perform a larger cord cutting work for the community (and of course for myself).

If there is something or someone in your life that seems to be tied to you for one reason or another and it doesn’t exactly inspire joy (it can be a person, it can be old patterns or feelings, it can be a situation you’re stuck with for a suspiciously long time) feel free to say “Here!”.

You don’t have to be specific on here; I will use your community name and your intent to let go of that specific thing. If it helps you personally to set your intention, you can post about it here, of course :slight_smile: If you feel uncomfortable to come forward openly you can drop me a DM, as well.

I will accept participants until Thursday, June 15th. After that I will close this thread and do the preparatory work, keeping you guys posted about that as well.
I will also post an after-work general reading (one or two days later, letting the work sink in a bit) about the energies that came through during this ritual. There might me some specific guidance for some of you about how to proceed after having that sort of influence removed :slight_smile:

So feel free to drop your name (not literally) into the hat. I’m excited for this. If you have any specific questions regarding that rite, let me know.
In the spirit of this working:

10 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

Me too. I want to say gb to my couch potato side, definitelly.

3 Likes

I would love to get in as well :tulip:

2 Likes

I’m in! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I would like to join! Thank you so much for this :grinning:

2 Likes

“Here!”

2 Likes

Addendum: I will try to get an impression about the energetic link of the ties that are meant to be released for each participant. If my time allows it I will send each person a PM with a rough and poorly executed watercolour sketch about what I understand to be the shape of everyones personal cord to be dissolved :slight_smile: Maybe the shape or colour will assist with setting the intention :+1:

4 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

I think I’m in as well please :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m going to give it a bit of thought first :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m in. Thank you. I would like a cut about my feelings and connection to the idea of me being wrong.

2 Likes

Hello :wave: I am in!

1 Like

Yes, please. Bad habits regarding self care, money and time management, isolation. Thank you, @A_Pariah! :black_heart: :last_quarter_moon: :fire: :candle:

2 Likes

Me, thank you.

1 Like

i’m in! thank you!

1 Like

am in

1 Like

Definitely interested in this, much appreciated

1 Like

Im in!

1 Like

Many thanks for this, I am in! Perfect timing too btw.

In terms of DMing you my intent, I cant seem to. When I click on your profile it just says its hidden and has no messaging option.

Also, for clarity to you have an idea of what time the procedure will be, and what time zone?

2 Likes

I’m sending you a PM.

I would say I start in between 8pm and 9pm CEST. It depends on the weather forecast for that day, I might start earlier or later if satellite pictures are giving me the impression that rain or strong winds might take away from the fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes