[Free Chapter] Anthology 3 - World's Most Powerful Spells

Borrowing the book sounds like a great idea… do you have the book? Could I borrow it? I only really need that one chapter so could return the book as soon as I photocopy it :wink:

And my understanding is that the more people that use that particular spell with great success then it’s power does grow over time and get’s stronger and stronger as it’s power is reinforced… and judging by EA Koetting’s testimony, there is plenty to be said about Belial and his Rage.

Personally when I find a great recipe, I like to use it over and over again because I know what I will be getting (that’s about as close to an analogy as you’ll get). You probably have a favourite resturant and a favourite dish at that restaurant for a reason :blush:

I plan to couple the spell with the amulet on this site so am only promoting the BALG products/services, with reference to Belial and his work as the angel of lawlessness.

Well i kinda love my books and dont part with them easily even to long time friends, another issue would be where you live i guess with shipping and all.

For the spell increasing in power with succes Well the power and intend must still come from the magician with the aid of said entity.
So a custom spell of yours to Belial might be more powerfull since its tweaked for your purpous and everything incorporated has a meaning to you.

Either way i hope it will work out.

Thanks… it’s actually not for me and to help my brother… so it would be best if he had an already formulated spell or recipe as such that he could just follow and use for his purpose. All the best :slight_smile: