Free Chakra Clearing

Well… that was… interesting.

Right at the beginning, I got a feeling as if someone just ripped open a portal in the air right above my body and was looking at me.

Right after that, we went through the chakras. Nothing super in-yo-face actually, just like a feeling as if someone has their hands in your chakra, and is digging around, rewiring shit.

On some it just felt like warm hands.

At one point he entered my physical body, and boy, that definitely was the biggest in-yo-face moment. Energy all over my body.

As for results, I don’t know yet. I definitely feel more cleared, and I feel much more at ease with working with the Infernal Empire (we did just work with Darkness itself after all :joy:).

Very interesting experience, and I’m sure it’s gonna get even more interesting as days go by. And holy. fuck. I just looked at the clock - that was like 3 hours (!!!). Felt like 1 hour max.

Anyway, thanks a lot Micah, that was quite an experience.

:kiss:

P.S It’s crazy how I decided to “hey, let’s just check out BALG real quick for no real reason, instead of doing a million other things”. Then this pops up. Ah, synchronicity. :joy:

3 Likes

No problem man lol. That was only 3 hours? Wow!

@Laith_wavey Pm me and we will start

3 Likes

@Micah

Please help me with your chakra clearing!

Everyday I also do an unlimited amount researching per day. Consists of a chakra “middle pillar” exercise, void meditation, an astral projection technique, and a modified Enochian version of the LBRP. This is a ritual I do two times per day once in the morning upon waking and at night before sleep. Sometimes I do it when I wake at 3 AM.

I have tried to evoke King Paimon, Azazel, Astaroth and others many times. I feel their presence, but my astral senses are not open. So I can’t “see” them. I think my chakras need to be opened up.

3 Likes

So how did it go, @Micah?

2 Likes

Guys im still in the clearing with Laith, will respond soon.

1 Like

Personally I feel that disregarding either the RHP or LHP is folly. Both sides have power, but to truly ascend requires both halves of the coin.

1 Like

First part was relaxing felt really calm and serene.
Tingling sensation like a light electrical current.
then some anxiety that I had lifted as the chackra clearing process continues.
It felt really great like a weight was off of my chest.
Then some personal issues (gonna keep that part to myself) came up and felt better about those past situations.
Then Micah possessed me and started shouting “yo can you hear me?” I could it was similar to the evocations and spirit possession I’ve been in before but different energies.
"Lift up your arms and legs"
Then we soul travelled I got a flash of a bunch of memories first mine then his.
Then a bunch of different emotions that weren’t mine couldn’t explain, I was informed that this is everyone in the world at the same time that’s why.

Then shit got strange, I heard a lot of screaming constant not stopping.
Tried again just went with it next time after the screaming was done I just ate the devil as he ate me.
It was Awesome.
That’s as close a discription as I can give.
I feel so fucking energetic now gonna do some spells.

Peace out.

5 Likes

My current belief is that people in the Occult can ascend on either hand path.

I also believe that Christians and Hindus are capable of Ascension from within their respective religions because those are the only two religions with a rich history of miracles and historical individuals with miraculous power. And, of these two religions, only Catholicism and Hinduism have stories of their God’s and deities manifesting physically to further revelation.

Just look at the hundreds of claimed apparitions of Mary throughout the ages, and currently there’s a very controversial apparition of Mary going on in Medjugorje, Bosnia. But there are also stories of apparitions of the Archangels Michael and Raphael. And it is likewise in Hinduism. Here is only one example using the Spiritual Lineage of a Chakra website that I frequent: Spiritual Lineage It begins with one of the Septarishi, a divine being.

“Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”

That is the basis for why I think it’s silly to focus on one specific hand path, because the heights you can reach with the teachings of both sides are higher just by nature of how they work together. That said, trying to reconcile both sides at once could be problematic if you aren’t careful because of the opposite natures and how they could clash.

1 Like

Hey! I know you have your two already, but if you are going to ever do this again I would definitely love to be part of this! I am working on my ascent daily. I evoke and invoke almost daily. I study daily for hours. I practice magick often, I do tarot readings and I work in the astrals just about daily too.

So if I am doing all this why would I want a thorough cleaning you might ask? Because I am having a hard time doing these things. My vision and hearing are reallllly dim. It isn’t always like this and it wasn’t always like that but it is stopping me from doing what I need to do! I feel like I am blocked to a great degree and fixing my chakras might be …ok…probably is just what I need. I DO try to clean them myself but I don’t know…Maybe I suck at it and I am doing it all wrong!! Since you are the pro here, I defer to your expertise in this area! I would love the chance to experience this and maybe learn something from it! Thanks for considering helping me. Peace!

1 Like

I know exactly what you are talking about! I evoke and even INVOKE them and I can hear a little but it is so far away. I miss most of what they are trying to say I fear and do not want to waste their time by calling them and getting nothing out of it because I can’t hear them! I am hoping that cleaning my chakras will help this… I have been trying so hard to open my 3rd eye and I think it IS open but still…I can’t hear like I should. I wish you success. I wish us both success!

2 Likes

look like i got competition lol

3 Likes

If either are you available i would love a chakra cleaning :slight_smile:
I do daily evocations of demonic kings and currently am working with Lucifer when it comes to ascent. I’m reading books dealing with self hypnosis to further increase my ascent.

1 Like

I won’t be one of your chosen ones, probably…
~but i would like to know how it went :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suppose I’m too late, but if you change your mind I’d love to volunteer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Micah thank you so much for everything you did! Oh. My. God! That was one of the most amazing things I have ever done! I don’t know how many details I should give here because I fear telling too much will affect other people’s experience with this if you do this for them. I do not want to lead anyone’s experiences of alter them at all so I will not say much.I will say that you are amazing and I highly recommend that anyone having issues do this. This is much much more than just a chakra cleaning. Believe it! The energy shift I felt during and after the meditation is incredible. You should get paid for this. Really. I really want to tell you all everything I experienced! I know it will be life changing. Thank you so much! If you want me to tell exactly what happened then please tell me and I will. Otherwise I will leave others to find out for themselves. I have to rest now! Good thing I am not driving! This should come with a warning! lol!

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’m gonna be doing more healing threads soon…as I am guided of course. Bear with me, got alot going on at the moment.

I’ll extend the number as well

5 Likes

When you’re ready, include me, sir. I really need a chakra clearing.

Hey! Micah…I really need everything you stated above to help me towards my ascend.im in a restricted situation and need your assistance.t thanks in advance.

Next time you have time to may I have one? @Micah