Free Answers To Your Magick Questions? šŸ˜ƒ (Closed For Now)

I have to be honest i think wanting to turn into an animal is a bit nutty, and I love animals, so I may not be able to relate enough here.

Basically anyone can run over any critter and no harm done, kill them, take them to the vet and get their body mutilatedā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Okay! :+1:

1 Like

yeah it does sound crazy at first until you think about the ablities you havethe physical strength speed and hightened senses and an incressed size to protect the ones you love by scary the crap out of ppl i love animals to but you know as a single parent its just me my familly has to protect them honestly the thought of doing that and changing as crazy as is sounds is more then enought to make me want to try

1 Like

ā€œWe were about to ravish his nan, but luckily for her, her fam turned into a panther, so we legged it lol!ā€

It MAY be best just to get a really fucking big dog, and train him or her?

My opinion is, do it for the cray-cray, but not to be like there in case of criminals and shit.

I donā€™t see that ending well. JMO though! :smiley:

1 Like

lmao i have a husky puppy ppl just abandon her so yea shewill be huge eventually lmao

1 Like

Aww!! :heart_eyes_cat:

Sheā€™s going to need a LOT of walkiesā€¦ I donā€™t know about that breed except that itā€™s probably easier to get a dog than try to morph into one.

1 Like

How do we know if the spirit has accepted your request if we are using the petition ritual since there is no direct communication?

E.A. actually answered this one in a video a while back, it goes like, ask them to send you a signal you can recognise within 48 hours of the ritual, that they have taken on the task and both CAN and WILL deliver. :+1:

1 Like

Okay thanks to all who took part/PMā€™d me, gotta go do some stuff now, so I am going to close this topic. :smiley:

3 Likes