Franz Bardon and Initiation into Hermetics

I wonder if anyone here read this book and what do they think of it?
Am following an occult account on twitter and they mentioned it and I bought it, waiting for it to arrive, there is a free pdf online but I prefer books I can hold.

Have you used the search bar? There are several threads about the book and a couple of journals of some who worked through it.

I just realised when I wrote this… thanks

It’s a good training manual and if you work through it diligently, it can build a powerful magician.

1 Like

Thanks. Frankly I looked at all the other links to this topic and were not useful to what I wanted to find out. Just people asking about the techniques but no one actually says HOW it helped them.

1 Like

IIH is a book about building your own internal power. There’s ten steps and within those steps you work on refining your three bodies (mental body,astral body,physical body). It’s a difficult book, but @DarkestKnight is right about the potential of becoming a powerful magician if you actually get through all ten steps. Its also a good reference if you only read the theory section at the beginning.

1 Like

Great, thank you:)

1 Like

If you have any questions i can answer a few of them. Im no expert, but i am somewhat familiar with iih.

Thank you, just started reading. I actually bought a lot of books today as I am off work for 2 weeks and want to read as much as I can:). I will keep it in mind, very kind of you:)

1 Like