Found my spirit animal guide thanks to Lady Eva + Some questions šŸ™ƒ

Lady Eva helped me find my spirit guide with her amazing Shamanic method :blush: Thanks again Lady Eva !!!
And no I didnā€™t want to add this to the ā€œthanking Lady Eva threadā€ :joy::joy::joy: , because I would like to make a description of my guide and ask some questions that would be irrelevant to the above mentioned thread ,soā€¦

My animal guide is a grey monkey, about the same height as me ( 5ā€™6ā€™ā€™) , with a VERY long tail (A big ass monkeyā€¦). I think it is similar to the Mandrillus sphinx . It looked really much like this guy

And it really confused me since real Mandrills donā€™t have tails, let alone large onesā€¦

So I have some questionsā€¦

• Is it possible that our animal spirits (at least the ones that resemble real animals) have some ā€œspecial attributesā€ that make them differ from their real life versions?
  • How do they help us?
  • What are your animal spirit guides? :blush:
10 Likes

This is awesome, Iā€™m glad you could also make it ! :slight_smile:

Lmfao :joy::joy::joy: Iā€™m about the same height :heart_eyes:
#ShortClub

Look, as far as I am concerned, this is very much possible, since we are talking about spirits :upside_down_face: Besides, my guide also has some weird characteristics. It is a fox with red fur and pointy black ears. His teeth and eyes are pitch black though. (I say his cause I am sure he is male )
So yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

New to the animal spirit thing myself, I canā€™t say really much experience wise. Mine is a bear, which is not really surprising in the long run, thinking about how much bear symbolic already is around my family and its ancestors. And I really like bears. So, hooray.

6 Likes

That is really cool :grinning:

Wow you donā€™t seem amused :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Just kidding , thanks for the info :blush:

2 Likes

Yes itā€™s normal that your spirit animal differ from the real animal :blush:.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mine is a deer or elk maybe idk but one of the two itā€™s weird though I havenā€™t explored with it yet so I think Iā€™ll do that soon

1 Like

Yeah I think it would be really beneficial if you did. And thanks for the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, Rafiki is your spirit animal? Heā€™s literally a Mandrill with the tail of a baboon, lol.

2 Likes

@narcissa Oh my god , it took me some minutes to find it :joy::joy::joy::joy: I must be the only one who hasnā€™t watched Lion Kingā€¦
But yeah, close enough. Only the tail was a lot bigger andā€¦ It didnā€™t speak nor sing lmao

3 Likes

Nope, I havenā€™t seen it either. I hate when animations depict talking animals for some reason.

I canā€™t trust thatā€¦ Lmao :joy::joy:

Her guide is amazing!!! I canā€™t wait to learn more. Have you had any recent interactions with your animal?

I did the same guide and I have three. A wildcat, white tiger and a wolf. Wish I could keep them with me lol.

image image

2 Likes

Mine is a magpie, the one bound to my kin is a stag.

3 Likes

So awesome :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Cool :smile: