Forming Study Group For The Upcoming Mastering Evocation Course

The only people who have been “blacklisted” are spam bots. Everyone is welcome to share their views here, even if they are dissenting. The freedom to voice your opinions, however, does not guarantee freedom from getting called out on being disrespectful or even dead wrong.

The Living God must accept responsibility for his/her own words and deeds. We’re not going to blacklist you for dissenting… but speaking for myself, I’m going to call anyone and everyone out on bullshit when I see it.

These groups are harder than you think to keep together. I had the boa study group and after about ten or so people said they would participate only about four did plus none of them could evoke… needless to say it didn’t last long

Unfortunately I will need to step back from the study group as i have been not only blacklisted by Jehovahs witnesses but also by BALG. I attempted to reach Tim through PM but he has blocked me. If anyone could be kind enough to PM him to please delete my account completely.

Anyone can email me at anytime: [email protected]

I just don’t have time to read all the PMs I get, so I shut it off to avoid hurting people’s feelings, because I would never reply.

Mate, you sound paranoid.

@The Wandering Fool: I’m in Athens Georgia, so if you are close by and would like to get together sometime for some Occult activities, let me know.

Sounds good man shoot me a pm and we can get some dialogue going.

Lux I hope you’re not deleting your account over that… I sure do hope the southerners can get up some time or another. Its lonely in Jesus country.

1 Like

I have deleted FluffyCats’ and Luxomax’s accounts for violating our spam policy.

Let this be a lesson to all:

If you come onto the forum and then decide you don’t want to participate anymore, then log off.

If you go around from post to post and delete your comments and replace them with “…” then I am going to ban you for spam, because you are being redundant, making the forum look ugly, and degrading the quality of discussion.

1 Like

Welp anyone else want to lead this group or do you want me to run it? Lol

so wait, why did he leave?

First he got pissed because Fluffyass put him on her ignore list. He came back posted in the Michael Ford thread and said a lot of complimentary things about E.A. but threw in that maybe E.A. Put himself on a pedestal for lack of a better term. E.A. called him out over it and he took his football and juice box and found another playground.

the internet sure is serious business

You would do a good job running it. My suggestion is start it a month after the release and then close the group. If you sign up, you have to finish it.

Yea I’ll definitely want to see what the program has in store before I try to teach anything on it

Is it even possible to remove your forum account, to delete it?

“You can check out anytime you’d like but you can never leave.”

1 Like

Lolwut?
I was unaware that the Jehovahs were a force to be reckoned with…

Lolwut?
I was unaware that the Jehovahs were a force to be reckoned with…[/quote]

They obviously haven’t been knocking on your door.

I’ve got some hardcore witnesses in my area, they’ll make sure to go around during religious holidays and pass out literature to piss off the Christians. They get off on the persecution factor when they get ran off, so I always make it a point talk to them and throw in some mind fucks to leave them scratching their heads on their way to the next house.

Lolwut?

I’ve got some hardcore witnesses in my area, they’ll make sure to go around during religious holidays and pass out literature to piss off the Christians. They get off on the persecution factor when they get ran off, so I always make it a point talk to them and throw in some mind fucks to leave them scratching their heads on their way to the next house.[/quote]
I enjoy conversations with anyone who has a genuine interest in spirituality, and at one point even invited some in my house to talk. (I was mainly just bored and stoned though). All it took was me saying, “you’re aware that Jesus is not the only Christ, right?”, for them to leave. They havnt been back in a couple years!

I’m down, FOR SURE

Lolwut?

I’ve got some hardcore witnesses in my area, they’ll make sure to go around during religious holidays and pass out literature to piss off the Christians. They get off on the persecution factor when they get ran off, so I always make it a point talk to them and throw in some mind fucks to leave them scratching their heads on their way to the next house.[/quote]

NICE!!! :slight_smile: I just come to the door with my .40 Beretta and with a scowl asking WTF they want.