Forgiveness or punishment?

Once you became aware of Magick or Spiritwork, did you forgive your enemies of the past or did you take vengeance? Share your stories

Didn’t do shit. Wouldn’t call them enemies tho. An annoyance that caused problems or a bug would be a better term.

just moved on and let bygones be bygones.

2 Likes

The guy above has no experience in magick, therefore cant do shit :wink:

2 Likes

Stfu, like you could do any better. @anon84423462 :laughing:

Besides, Using magick on a person that is considered as an “enemy” sounds boring, practically.

But experimentally, it would be doable to think of certain methods to execute on them. hhhhh :thinking:

2 Likes

To OP, I did with some.One of them is currently under attack.But I dont attack anyone just because I like it, they become obstacles I must remove, therefore I go on offense.

3 Likes

the guy above doesn’t know jackshit about curses

1 Like

Well, when I want to try something out, I have a small list. To be honest, as I age, the list gets smaller due to not giving a shit about things that happened 20+ years ago.

There are some exceptions, of course, but I’m biding my time for them. They’re usually miserable enough as it is, so I’m waiting for the opportune moment to wreak havoc when they finally climb out of their self-induced misery.

2 Likes

I’m caught up between it. A part of me says fuck them, I should use my time and energy on ny personal success. There are 3 that I plan to attack soon. I’m unable to attack two as they have some powerful African Magick protection so yeah.

1 Like

Depends if they started the fight and did you wrong. Punish to improve your spells by practice. That’s a go. Only if the cursing hellps make your magick better. It’s a go. If it don’t do anything for you then let it go. Put energy in things that helps you in some way.

2 Likes

Literally my first (and current) venture is going towards messing up some mfs.
I could be the bigger person and “think pragmatically”, but the amount of constant inaction that such a mentally has brought in the past is borderline disgusting.
And so, this time, the gloves are off. I need the practice anyway.

2 Likes

As magician we live by a code, improve ourselfs, if something bothers you work on it. I wnt forget and practice way to often curses since ita a skill necessary to have. Not to knw byt to Master, and if it happen 20 years ago still work in it.

1 Like

…I find the older I get, the less fuckks I have to give when it comes to my enemies, past or present. I’ll admit, when I was younger, I used to go straight to cursing whenever someone pissed me off, and the hatred was so intense, the curses worked beautifully. It was the only way I could release the negative energy and move on…but nowadays, I focus my energy on improving myself and my life. The only way I would ever curse anyone now is if they harmed any of my babies. I’m tough, I can handle a lot, but if anyone tried to hurt my kids, I’m killing them. Period.

3 Likes

While I was very angry growing up, I was actually afraid of throwing a curse (as I viewed it as the same level as going to war) until I had a family and some decided to take a serious stab at them. At that point, i no longer cared of any potential blow back and began to practice while talking to a few more experienced with it than I am. So far, none of them manifested as death but a few left some disabilities and serious loss of income.

Eventually, the enemies I felt necessary to pick off dwindled so I am now in a more peaceful state as I can better identify those who will be trouble before getting myself in a position to pull out the double barrels. It takes less energy to let bygones be bygones with the small stuff than treat everything as a serious fight.

4 Likes

Some people are easier to forget than others, for example if you realise that they are limited people and whatever they did wasn’t personally against you. I forgave many people, but if I can’t forget (and whatever they did doesn’t have to be horrible), I am working on revenge on someone right now. And revenge doesn’t have to be horrible either, it could be similar to what you feel was done to you.
I agree that concentrating on revenge removing energy from other projects, but I also use it as practice as I’m a beginner, I feel like I’m restoring some kind of a balance, so I figure that some other things can wait.
Also, if you are torn, there are ways to use magick to forgive too if you consider that you would feel better thinking that you are above revenge.

1 Like

why can’t you do both? =o)

1 Like