For what purpose are we looking to evolve?

Why do I evolve? Because that is my purpose, that is what I choose to be.

I believe striving to evolve comes from humans needing things to do beyond our basic animalistic drives. Otherwise you risk the perils of nihilism and nothingness.

If you’re stuck in the same loop, you’re not evolving.
Being bored is a direct result of stasis.

1 Like

I think evolution is an eternal thing. We are all part of the same one source that caused this existance. We all come from the same one thing trying to expand and learn about itself. We all can connect to it if meditating deeply or under the influence of entheogena it becomes very apparent. Ive explored this deeply and found that we are basically like a living in a big database collecting information (experience) from living life. I feel like this process is an infinate never ending one. Always expanding, always learning. When we evolve, more will become possible, more will be accessible, and we will become all powerful in essence. Im not sure what to expect from the next life (need ti read those journey of the souls books my dad got me) supposed to answer all the afterlife questions.

But yeah also i think evolution has different parts and steps both as an individual and as a whole. In our lives we evolve our minds, our ideas expand, we learn and experence new shit that changes our perspectives ( is this not evolution?), we overcome obsticles and in doing so become stronger and learn more information. All this to benefit the all (which i also think is just part of something bigger also trying to evolve and expand.) Just like we are made up of tiny atoms, i think the all is one small part to something much more vast than a human being could comprehend. I think we will get there tho. Not to even mention the black alchemy of Belial (now thats some interrrresting shit).

Keep living, keep expanding, keep learning, keep evolving. This is not all for nothing. :wink:

2 Likes

Personally I think the goal is to be present at all times to experience fully. I believe we reincarnate here over and over simply to gain wisdom. To me wisdom can not be collected simply from studies but it has to have emotional experiences as a filter to mold it into wisdom. I believe also that it is somehow about connecting to other souls. Every time we learn to be more wise we get more connected and we learn more. In a sense I think you get stuck in a boredom loop when you don’t observe the current moment enough but live in the future all the time when all the info you need to evolve is in your daily life and experiences. And wisdom to a certain degree can help you develop. So to me basically even if we do reincarnate it is the isolated moments that are the goal in themselves. If you don’t see the big picture, maybe look chloser. William Blake said it very interestingly:

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour

1 Like

It’s a way of earning freedom, but you must choose (and acomplish it through life, no tricks allowed). It’s impossible to find a rational meaning of creation since God’s Will is unfathomable, the only thing magicians seem to know is that soul fall (into duality) to start what seems a universal journey of involution (got covered by animal skins), lose contact with unity (and here starts the return to eternity, once conscious contact with it has been lost) and must choose to return by their own will (it takes lifes and reincarnation), it seems as a kind of present of freedom from its Source.

When returned they become their limitless potential

You have excellent taste. I prefer this little number though:

“We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.”

– T.S. Elliot

1 Like

“I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.” - William Blake

Romantics were an interesting bunch. Lord Byron too.

3 Likes