For Those Who Despise Easter {A Ritual From Me To You}

From Mephistopheles, Angra Mainyu, and Satan. Enjoy

Satanic Ritual of Unholy Necromancy
The Crucifixion of Jesus

Ritual:
Vibrate:
Mephistopheles+Angra Mainyu+Ha-Satan

Chant:
Orca zalo heca samteese oluno gatsaka meambo grakscta shamhalla jaäkoto demembe hagalax

Say:
I command the spiritual grid to move to Golgotha, to the place of Jesus’ Death and Murder. Let the hill of skulls rise before me!

Feel the atmosphere shift and see the gateway open with Calvary in the distance and Soul Travel through it.

Once there Gaze upon Jesus, bleeding on the cross.

Chant:
Mestophilus etsco haang volore demyaza polof demorte vizagu ouresh havamak lessene

Feel ripples go through all time and space and feel the unfated change of The world being plunged into sin taking place.

Vibrate:
ANGRA MAINYU
ANGRA MAINYU
ANGRA MAINYU!

As you see Jesus about to give up the ghost Incant:

Shavasa tempolore ehac’vas dusomo bvranguu!

And bind his Soul and spirit to your Left Arm.
Feel the Ripples return to you and bring with it all the Sin and Pain of The World.

Chant
Ha-Satan!
Ish kala mantu hesema can’t nagoshe kala mant asu yokole havagahsk!

Say,
*By the Blood of a Dead man I subvert the Casual and manifest into the unmanifest and redifine this moment in time. I subvert this sacrifice and bring it’s power into myself! Let this world be plunged into Sin and Darkness! I am the Evil One and I come bearing Sin and Sword.

I come with the Wrath of Aeshma!
I come to wage war on God!*

Using your breath, pull the ripples into you and release them into the world, feeling it plunge into chaos.

Soul Travel back into your body and Close the rite

End**

11 Likes

I did the first part but I didn’t soul travel

Woahaowhahswowiahdjwodn

Its ishtars day :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks @Micah

Athah Gibor Leohlam Satan!!

1 Like

I don’t despise Easter, it gets me a good meal with family whenever it comes around. How can I hate good food and family?

5 Likes

Foooooooooodd!!!

1 Like

Exactly. Why would I hate a day that gives me a meal where I can go for seconds and thirds?

I mean it’s been so commercialized that the Christian overtones have been all but removed for the most part.

Go find the eggs that a magick bunny hid in the yard.

4 Likes

Right I cant wait to stuff my face

1 Like

Lmao you do realize it’s a ritual right?

1 Like

I mean yeah, but at the same time, if you don’t put any power into the ‘ritual’, and instead treat it as face value (a day where you get to eat good food and spend time with family), it becomes that which you treat it.

3 Likes

Quite ironic that I had to act as the Roman soldier that crucified Jesus yesterday…

I still remember hiding my joy in the middle of the scenario while the whole crowd was crying

Happy Eater, everyone!

4 Likes