For those of you that have read EAs Anthology of Sorcery 2 Glasya from prison article

I need one of you to do me a favour. Can you tell me what glasya looked like in the article “i summoned glasya from prison” and exactly how he ended up attacking the summer? i’d really appreciate it

2 Likes

I don’t have may copy on me atm but I remember right he came as like a black gaseous creature I could be wrong tho

1 Like

I do remember him attacking him with nightmares and the such for not dismissing his and leaving the circle

1 Like

Thanks riseordie. Do you recall how he attacked him in these nightmares? @RiseorDie

1 Like

Ugh maybe it wasn’t nightmares maybe night terrors? Because I just now remember him,hiding under the covers wishing for him to go away lol it’s been awhile since I read it but I do know that the circle part was defiantly in it because I remember him stating adamantly he will NEVER leave the circle again or maybe it was call without one sorry man my memory seems to be failing me atm :confused:

1 Like

@RiseorDie Thats okay :slight_smile: the reason i ask is because some time ago, i made the following post:

i always assumed it was dratalon due to the description, and i wasnt confident that my evocation of glasya to attack the same target actually worked. But given what i know now, it very well may have been glasya and not dratalon. I just wanted to know if glasya tried to pin down/strangle the summoner in the book just as he did with my target, as that would be undeniable confirmation

1 Like

Oh no that syncronicity lol a few nights ago a entity grabbed me in my sleep and held me down

Granted my slightly non magical friend felt it the night before

1 Like

thats super interesting. Have you been working with baneful entities recently?

1 Like

Nah not really a little bit later I got a reading from @AlphaC saying he seen Azazel hitting me with a stick trying to wake me up so I kinda just went with that lol

1 Like

Ah i see. Well i really want to figure this out. I just dont want to buy the whole book just to read one page xD

1 Like

Haha I’d help more if I could but I let a childish friend borrow it to read it that wants to get into magic so they have an idea what they could get themselves into lol I think I actually specifically stated for them to read that chapter

1 Like

No problem man, you’ve helped a great deal. Thanks!

1 Like

@charles9 @Lady_Eva @FraterMagni Can any of you help complete the puzzle?

I think he appeared a black dog with glowing red eyes but I’ll sponge check.

1 Like

Don’t own the book so no idea sorry. But
dd6ff195fe2665b5a822fe4881171228

That’s more or less what Glasya-Labolas looks like when i summon him, interesting side note the few times i asked him to appear in a different form the responds has always been in the negative.

3 Likes

Give me one second to find my copy…ok:

Room became super dark, then a vague shape of a black dog. Same as what everyone else said.

1 Like

hmm, okay…so no mention at all as appearing as a black gaseous figure in a nightmare or anything like that?

1 Like

The shape was vague but like a dog. So no.

1 Like

Oh alright, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome.