For those in the UK

Look West post 10.30 pm and see Jupiter and Venus conjunction. This is said to be what the star of bethlehem was and is a very rare event.

You will see both stars become one and thus very bright in the sky. Add to this the SUPER BLOOD moon on September the 28th in line with a biblical tetrad and we have a very strange year astronomically indeed.

But what does it all mean if anything at all ?

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:5634”]Look West post 10.30 pm and see Jupiter and Venus conjunction. This is said to be what the star of bethlehem was and is a very rare event.

You will see both stars become one and thus very bright in the sky. Add to this the SUPER BLOOD moon on September the 28th in line with a biblical tetrad and we have a very strange year astronomically indeed.

But what does it all mean if anything at all ?

J[/quote]

Wow, thanks for posting this. I saw the conjunction last night. Very nice sight.

There’s something odd going on, I asked for 2 specific things Monday morning and got them both within 4 hours - then I was up all night Monday - Tuesday (which btw is why the Monday Post is severely running behind!) and they’re still taking up 90% of my mental runtime, but they’re both Very Good News…

Just to deconstruct, both of them were so far-out I literally didn’t attach anything, any emotions or hopes, to either because they seemed so improbable.

Not really rare - it will happen fourteen times between now and 2030, not counting a couple of repeats due to one of the planets entering and leaving retrogradation. Still, any time the two Benefics are in conjunction is a potentially powerful time, if the position of the conjunction is on an important point in your nativity.