For the people who think they can't move energy or visualize

NOTE: Topic meant for guys

For those of you who say you can’t visualize or feel energy, well I’ve got a practice that you have tried before. I can guarantee you have tried it before.

You’ve ever had a girl you really liked? You visualized her and such and all her features. Even the background or something. Then here comes that erection to seal it!

This is you controlling a bodily function on command because of the imagination and visualization. This is only the first step to controlling your entire body and getting the siddhis of something like anima (being as big as you want; cell control)

This is the same way some people are able to achieve tummo (control of heat within the body by moving the energy and visualization of the fire element)

Off to practice. You could use this to charge a sigil through masturbation.

First what you want to do is visualize a moment like I had talked about. Maybe a person or something. After you get the erection, you want to stop thinking about that person and control yourself. Don’t move your sex organ at all.

Now visualize the emotional energy going into the sigil from the erection. Breathe in slowly then let the energy from the visualization flow out and into the sigil and desire. After that happens, just stop everything and get out of the trance state.

You also have the option of still being able to visualize the person to get rid of the attachment from the sigil.

Remember that this is only the beginning of control of bodily functions.

What i’m learning in hermetics is you’d be able to set a ball of cotton fire, raise your temperature in cold places, drop it in hot places, and even make a ball of electricity and magnetic forces for levitation.

The Yogis of the Himalayas are proven to have extreme control of bodily functions. I like to look at the example of Swami Rama who had that kind of control.

They can control how long they could hold their breath or even stopping their heart all together.

They can achieve a conscious separation from the body in what they call Mahasamadhi.

Another is killing themselves in a split second through focus on the solar plexus which obliterates their bodies all together.

Sorry for the extra rambling here, but I wanted to give some examples on what would be possible. Right now, you are at step 1 and Mahasamadhi is the final step. Get going!

9 Likes

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:1, topic:2746”]NOTE: Topic meant for guys

For those of you who say you can’t visualize or feel energy, well I’ve got a practice that you have tried before. I can guarantee you have tried it before.

You’ve ever had a girl you really liked? You visualized her and such and all her features. Even the background or something. Then here comes that erection to seal it!

This is you controlling a bodily function on command because of the imagination and visualization. This is only the first step to controlling your entire body and getting the siddhis of something like anima (being as big as you want; cell control)

This is the same way some people are able to achieve tummo (control of heat within the body by moving the energy and visualization of the fire element)

Off to practice. You could use this to charge a sigil through masturbation.

First what you want to do is visualize a moment like I had talked about. Maybe a person or something. After you get the erection, you want to stop thinking about that person and control yourself. Don’t move your sex organ at all.

Now visualize the emotional energy going into the sigil from the erection. Breathe in slowly then let the energy from the visualization flow out and into the sigil and desire. After that happens, just stop everything and get out of the trance state.

You also have the option of still being able to visualize the person to get rid of the attachment from the sigil.

Remember that this is only the beginning of control of bodily functions.

What i’m learning in hermetics is you’d be able to set a ball of cotton fire, raise your temperature in cold places, drop it in hot places, and even make a ball of electricity and magnetic forces for levitation.

The Yogis of the Himalayas are proven to have extreme control of bodily functions. I like to look at the example of Swami Rama who had that kind of control.

They can control how long they could hold their breath or even stopping their heart all together.

They can achieve a conscious separation from the body in what they call Mahasamadhi.

Another is killing themselves in a split second through focus on the solar plexus which obliterates their bodies all together.

Sorry for the extra rambling here, but I wanted to give some examples on what would be possible. Right now, you are at step 1 and Mahasamadhi is the final step. Get going![/quote]

Omnipresent, thank you for posting this, as I have issues with visulaizing, and forgot about that very primal source of help … which can be altered to envision anything (kinda like when I did the deed to secure extra length of contract work for myself :slight_smile:

I am glad you posted it as well Omni, taught me something.

Keep up the great work Omni.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I find it amazingly bizarre how some of us (ie - me in alot of cases) see this as something so trivial that we overlook it so easily, not realizing how much of a foundation this is. Thanks for posting!

1 Like