For The Men

I agree with @DarkestKnight in this one.

So comb through male entities and find one that fits you.

1 Like

images-6

15 Likes

I think Iā€™ll let @J.A.Ragnarson say what Iā€™m thinking about mentioning Odin and ā€œmasculineā€ versus ā€œfeminineā€ as I feel he is more qualified.

Objectively, the known and verified archetypes which embody masculine energy are Mars, Ares, Tyr, the rune Tiwaz, the Tarot card the Tower, etc.

2 Likes

Or you can just invoke the energy of Dwayne ā€œthe Rockā€ Johnson.

Kidding.

3 Likes

Actually @levilevi I think thatā€™s not a bad ideaā€¦ evoking and invoking the essence of a human being isnā€™t really different from doing the same with an entity is it?

Invoking the strength of the Rock Johnson, for example.

2 Likes

Well I donā€™t think masculine and male are the same thing. I donā€™t think gender and sex are the same thing. I do know which entities bring up masculine traits when I Evoke them. Odin can teach a man to be a man, but some of his traits are very feminine as well. I donā€™t think a man has to suppress femininity to be a man. He does have to understand who he is, and Odin definitely teaches one to understand who he is. Can you fill me in on what I missed if I didnā€™t answer your question? Iā€™m confused. Athena is a female who embodies masculine traits. I donā€™t think thatā€™s what youā€™re asking though.

4 Likes

I was thinking of stories where Odin is said to have lived, dressed, and loved as a woman and was known to be in the circle with the witches, thus embodying what would be both masculine and feminine, based on how most people define those things. You pretty much encapsulated what I was thinking. Youā€™ve worked with him much more closely than I have so I wanted your insight. Most of what I have to go on besides the legends is impressions.

2 Likes

Yes, spot on.

3 Likes

I donā€™t even read the myths anymore. I did on the beginning but after getting to know the gods I think the myths are just metaphors for what the Norse gods embody. And the stories you refer to kind of refer to Odin exploring his feminine side and finding balance. He can be what he needs to be. Thatā€™s what heā€™ll push us to do too, explore every aspect of ourselves and I think thatā€™s all @Micah wants to do. I love it

6 Likes

Completely agree.

4 Likes

Be careful. Calling on deities/entities regarding masculinity, or femininity, can be troublesome. It depends on how they define being masculine or feminine. You donā€™t want to get stuck with the dominant meat-head alpha conqueror type. Masculinity is traditionally about power and success. This can take various forms, some good some bad. However it should be balanced with wisdom to know how your actions will result.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice guys

1 Like

You can invoke your inner potential, these are easy: Dominant Body Postures Increase Circulating Testosterone, Decrease Stress Hormones.

NLP Anchoring works well with that.

Checklist of basic physical stuff with studies linked:

www.marksdailyapple.com/8-essential-tips-for-primal-men/

Avoid even the ā€œgoodā€ plastics as far as possible:

8 Likes

How about invoking the Penis itself? It will surely cum with wisdom to youšŸ‘Œ

2 Likes

That was sooo awful it was good! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

depends on how you define ā€œmasculinityā€ and what qualities you ascribe to it.

Letā€™s say for example you define masculinity as meat head, club throwing Neanderthal type, and you happen to be into Star Trek; you might try invoking a Klingon. Or, conversely, if you define masculinity as embodying characteristics such as courage, intelligence and wit, you might like to try invoking Jean Luc Picard.

Whatever you do, donā€™t try invoking Wesley Crusher; the world could do without more of himā€¦

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If you are thinking of Shiva then I think you have an idea of what masculinity entails according to you. Once I attended a Peyote ceremony and I didnā€™t experience any damn shit during the whole night but every single one in the ceremony had good experiences apparently. Peyote is the grandfather and helps make one more masculine. I learnt from that experience what exactly is masculinity according to Peyote also our ancestors and Native Americans etc., - You have to be truly present with your whole being giving up any type of control. You have to be in touch with incredible stillness so Shiva is your best shot. Iā€™m anything but all that so I think Iā€™m right.

I did a lot of research on this masculinity and I compared the notes with first hand expeirence from my father. My father had always been calm and still ā€¦ almost all women who befriended my mother used to say how calm and composed my father was, may be you can work with your ancestors, Iā€™m sure they will put you back on masculine train.

2 Likes