For The Men

Any entities in any category that deal solely with Masculinity?

I wanna do some invocations to develop my own masculinity more. Personal shit lol

Any suggestions would be appreciated

6 Likes

Doth thou d’even host brethren?

7 Likes

Mars comes to mind lol

6 Likes

Was about to suggest ares xp

7 Likes

Same

2 Likes

I was thinking of Shiva, but he is more Soft (?) With it. Like peaceful meditation waiting on shakti type soft

Sorry Shiva

3 Likes

Thor too

3 Likes

St Joseph of Italia is the patron of masculinity

3 Likes

Oh shit ok
Thanks @telgega

You do know that war, and aggression and Martian energy have nothing to do with masculinity itself, right? That is Western thinking that does not apply universally.

The most powerful warrior in the Greek pantheon is Athena, not Ares. She kicked his ass during the Trojan war.

In my opinion, you should sit down and meditate on what masculinity means to you, personally, and then make your choices based on that.

18 Likes

I 150% agree with this. But the male symbol is mars, hence my suggestion.

4 Likes

Thanks @KingOfHearts616

2 Likes

I would have thought belial and azazel was the go to for this.

2 Likes

Funny, I was thinking about wanting to work with Athena after I saw your post about kicking Ares’ ass and I saw 1111 down at the bottom of the page just as I was about to post😹.

Athena! I’ll be with you! :joy:

2 Likes

I personally don’t worry about being a man as much as I worry about fulfilling the destiny I attracted through my desire, will, and the help of the others around me.

I think a lot of the concepts we have of masculinity are culturally influenced, and the Demonic nature transcends culture and even sex. Not saying that the masculine energy doesn’t exist, but since it does, you may as well learn to work with it directly.

4 Likes

It depends on your personality. There are different personality types amongst men so masculinity will manifest varyingly. For instance, I’m an ENFP and a Scorpio, so my form of masculinity is very creative and passionate, almost furious at times.

5 Likes

Athena punished her own servent for getting raped. She’s about to that toxic masculinity

1 Like

I agree with @Epsilon_The_Imperial that the ideals of what constitutes “masculinity” is very heavily influenced by culture. Western ideals, largely imported from Greece, tell us that men are supposed to be muscular and strong, show no fear or pain, shed no tears, but that isn’t really masculinity.

Even in patriarchal societies like that of India and China, where the word of a man is law within his home, that is not what a man is. While there is some overlap, like the idea that the man is the provider while the woman cares for the home and family, being muscle bound and violent and aggressive is not.

5 Likes

You’re right, but if you are talking about Medusa, she was punished for the desecration of Athena’s temple, more than for being raped by Poseidon.

Temples were places of worship and power back then. Desecration was a very grave sin to the gods.

1 Like

Entities, not so much. As others mention, the definition of masculinity is measured primarily by culture.
However, I have found turning your attention away from the Moon and toward the Sun will do a great deal toward developing your own masculinity. Embrace the sun. Become the sun.

3 Likes