For The Healers Out There

Healing Cards.

These cards below are from a system referred to as ‘Sanathana Sai Sanjeevini’ this system can be used in accordance with magick, radionics and even prayer ranging from a variety of systems. These cards can be printed I’d recommend a laminated form, the subtle spiritual vibrations of all of Nature’s own healing forces. These vibrations have been harnessed (captured), through concentrated cards. As printed patterns or symbols using the science of Radiesthesia.

Each Sanjeevini has enshrined within it the subtle divine healing energy of the Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent God/Goddess/Divinity/Cosmic Being to heal a particular body part or a particular disease at the physical, mental, social and spiritual level.

Cards Below

Usage Of These Cards

The healing vibrations of every Sanjeevini can be used in many ways. You can choose any way that appeals to you or is convenient for you. Some of the commonly used methods are listed below:

By charging a medium of your choice (usually water, sugar globules or vibhuti) and taking this charged medium as a remedy in recommended dosage.

The most common way of dispensing the Sanjeevini remedies is in water or plain homeopathic globules. Remedies for virtually any ailment are prepared by keeping the water or the globules on the desired Sanjeevini cards for a certain time (15 seconds or more). Repeating an affirmation, a mantra or a prayer from any religion or faith while preparing the remedies is highly recommended. It strengthens the positive healing vibrations going out to the patient, besides doing immense good to the healer and our planet in general. The water or the globules thus charged with the healing prayers become the remedy to be taken frequently in acute cases (6 to 9 times a day or more), and at longer intervals (3 to 6 times a day) for chronic cases.

Vibhuti (sacred ash) which has its own miraculous healing power, is also a preferred medium for some people, wherever it is conveniently available.

The medium used for charging can also be any other drink or food item that can be taken orally. It is important to remember that all mediums used for charging are equally potent. In countries where it is difficult to procure homeopathic globules or vibhuti, people are very happy using water as the medium for charging.

Magickal Application

Now whilst we can take plain drinking purified water and place them on these cards, we can simply meditate on them visualising or sensing the healing vibrations of that card. Literally being infused into the water, whilst speaking a healing mantra, incantation or even a simple affirmation such as.

"I activate and charge this concentrated card before me to charge this (water/oil/etc) may your function, vibrations and power be infused therein. So it shall be, so it is done

This isn’t only limited to charging water and drinking it though for example, lets say you’ve created a herbal concoction for healing/health/rejuvenation. One can then consecrate that and even charge it on the cards such as the water above. One can even add oils or elixir thereon to charge it, so its not just some healing spell oil but has the perfect and most condusive energies or vibrations for the exact ailment that you or your target is suffering from.

It has limitless applications one can even place an image of your chosen target thereon, with lets say a white candle consecrated in some sort of healing oil. Let me explain my favourite method that i use shall i.

Radionic Healing.

I take one of my radionic machines and dial in the machine to match the vibratory resonance of the target to heal. Once the first couple dials have been attuned to that person, one can then place onto the other plate one of these healing cards. Along with any healing spirit activated sigils of your choosing or radionic filtre cards aligned with healing energies such as these below.

These are just some examples of course, so one can use these to charge items and concoctions with healing vibrations, that are specifically attuned to the ailment. One can also use them to “broadcast” or “transfer” those very same frequencies and vibrations into a persons affected area that requires healing.

Combine With Ritual Magick.

Besides just charging oils, ash, water, herbal concoctions, and so forth I’d recommend combining this with any other form of ritual magick or evocation/invocation of healing spirits such as Raphael, Buer, Marbas, Hent’yos. The reason why these cards are so handy is its not just a general healing anymore, rather you’re literally pulling specific vibrations and energies which align and resonate with specific ailments, illnesses and affected areas. Treating the problem directly whilst you use other methods such as ritual, evocation, invocation, radionics and so forth to transfer other healing power’s/forces and energies to the entirety of a chosen person.

Of course if this is for yourself one can charge consecrated herbal balms on the card or your choosing and anoint that specific area. One can charge water and invoke a healing spirit, visualise and circumvent their healing energies to that area seeing it rejuvenate and become saturated with their healing light. Whilst simultaneously drinking the water and feeling those vibrations act in synergy healing that area at the same time. I mean the applications to this are very limitless and one can tailor it and experiment with it as much as you’d like.

Sincerely,
C.Kendall.

15 Likes

Amazing thanks !! will try one or two or them for my dissease

Thanks for the great resources/knowledge sharing! Haven’t seen these, excited to use them!

Oh thank you for these. I think I am going to try these out. I am Always looking for new healing methods. You are the best C.Kendall.