For my brothers [Kunda yoga video]

I would just like to add this for those walking this path. I understand this is the best way to practice kunda yoga while chanting the Div you are trying to be in sync with.

Please correct me if needed be. I’m very open to this discussion.

Kunda Yoga: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmZTOjc41FAf9Kdj3uHbq4StUdFkLlUkv

4 Likes

That looks right to me, based on my memory. Good find. I couldn’t find those while I was looking for the asanas mentioned in BMOA, so I substituted the asanas I could find that corresponded to each chakra.

Now I’m thinking that was a sneaky way to get me practicing the more physically demanding asanas. lol

Sure, we’ve all heard how the Dark Side has cookies and there are even rumors of pudding, but all I’ve found are “eat this salad, it’s good for you” and “do this yoga, it’s good for you”. Evil bastards. lmao

10 Likes

It’s good to see that you guys are using the YT playlist that I created.

5 Likes

Great!!! Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Yes it was sneaky way to entice initiative, but they can be found. We had no room for anymore graphics unfortunately.

2 Likes

Thank you for the link! I just asked for it mentally (was just searching for a link to see what it is and do it - which I couldn’t find btw) and then I opened this thread! I am so spoiled!

1 Like

Ok I am officially freaked out. But in a good way. I have been getting “bugged” to do yoga for about 2 months now. Never had a drive to do it before but for the past 2 months it has been on my mind tough! To the point I asked my physical therapist if she knew where I could do yoga and IF I could do yoga. As I am asking and wanting to do this I feel STUPID because I am in a wheelchair and I am thinking “Hey! Asshole! You can’t do yoga! You have to be able to stand to do those poses!” but still I kept asking every time I got a different therapist if they knew about it or where I could go. (yeah I am that big an idiot! I am stubborn as a mule!) Well. I see yoga mentioned here which I never heard of before but I didn’t think much of it because like I said I never looked into it before. I looked it up before but only found a french speaking link for it so I came here. I open a thread that has NOTHING to do with yoga and find this link. (thank you again!) and I go watch it and hello! All the poses are seated and I can do them. THAT is what they were directing me to do! I could see it in my head but all I could see was the sitting. I had no idea what to do after that part. Wow. I am speechless… With a lot of words but SPEECHLESS!! lol! Isn’t that COOL!? I am tickled pink!

4 Likes

Kurtis i found on Ebay real horses skulls 60 to 120 dollars.

2 Likes

Kurtis i think you should forwarn your mate at Luciferian apotheca, regarding shipping to Australia, you know all that stuff i purchase from Luciferian apotheca it got seized by Australian Border patrol, and held by Australian Customs in Melbourne, well it must of been suspicious enough, was there drugs in there, it is not good enough, luckily pigs don’t start raiding my home.:unamused:

2 Likes

These fucking borders man. They have been pissing me off to no end. The cost these people pay to buy from USA, which is thrown away once seized. It cost a gentleman $60.00 to ship a fucking pendant to India.

His parcel whent on a fucking world tour.

At least it got to see the world as a tourist, all over the country side just as the Layland Brothers.

When i usually buy from USA, way do they say this doesn’t ship to Australia, because someone is selling stones from a Stull cemetery, the seller wont ship to Australia, if i go through my other USA postal address shopmate at Portland origami to ship from USA to Australia for a 5kg package 200mm by 150mm by 100mm as a estermate $80, and for something under a kg with package dimensions $30. Apparently Stull cemetery is surpose to be one of the 7 gates to Hell.

1 Like

I would like to kiss you right now. Thank you soo soo much

1 Like