For cancer and for the mind

I recently have become very worried with my mom, she is showing some signs that could indicate alzheimer in future (weak memory, often forget things) and she recently discovered that she has a lump in her breast. We do not yet know if its going to develop into cancer or not, but it’s still worrying…

I remeber I used Raphael’s sigil to help heal a friend from anorexia, can I use him for both problems or should I use other or him with another?

Why don’t you ask him?

I will try, but I’m still unable to know if it’s his words, or mine, it’s more like a guess that enters my mind.

I will still ask for his help anyway…

Then why are you trying to call a spirit of you can’t even communicate with with effectively?
Use a pendulum or other yes /No divination system after calling Raphael.

[quote=“Euoi, post:4, topic:3835”]Then why are you trying to call a spirit of you can’t even communicate with with effectively?
Use a pendulum or other yes /No divination system after calling Raphael.[/quote]

I like the place your coming from Luca, magick is useless if we cant use it when we need it, that being said i am in full agreement with Euoi :

You have to use the tools that you have available to you right now, the pendulum recommendation is pretty solid, and i would say based on the severity of your situation you don’t really have time to waste… so get started.

Also if you cant communicate in an auditory fashion with the entity, f*** it, just open the sigil and state your intent and repeat EVERY DAY until you are getting substantial contact, don’t be a mitch, if you want extreme results you have to get extreme.

[quote=“Luca, post:1, topic:3835”]I recently have become very worried with my mom, she is showing some signs that could indicate Alzheimer in future (weak memory, often forget things) and she recently discovered that she has a lump in her breast. We do not yet know if its going to develop into cancer or not, but it’s still worrying…

I remeber I used Raphael’s sigil to help heal a friend from anorexia, can I use him for both problems or should I use other or him with another?[/quote]

Alzheimer’s has recently been linked to a Vitamin D deficiency:

https://www.yahoo.com/health/clear-link-found-between-vitamin-d-deficiency-and-94074543072.html

Quick search:

Foods that provide vitamin D include:
  • Fatty fish, like tuna, mackerel, and salmon.
  • Foods fortified with vitamin D, like some dairy products, orange juice, soy milk, and cereals.
  • Beef liver.
  • Cheese.
  • Egg yolks.

Get here to start eating more of those foods and, if she’s not against the idea, trying hallucinogenic mushrooms. While I’m not a scientist, if it truly is linked to a Vitamin D deficiency…reestablishing a source through proper eating should haunt the effects. Psilocybin has shown to repair damaged brain cells and promote the growth of new cells.

So…stop the cause of the illness and repair the damage, seems logical.

While we’re talking alt health, this might be useful: [url=http://www.diabetes.co.uk/type3-diabetes.html]http://www.diabetes.co.uk/type3-diabetes.html[/url]

That opens up a world of options, but I’m no doctor, so, make of it what you will.

[quote=“Tenebrae Aeterna, post:6, topic:3835”][quote=“Luca, post:1, topic:3835”]I recently have become very worried with my mom, she is showing some signs that could indicate Alzheimer in future (weak memory, often forget things) and she recently discovered that she has a lump in her breast. We do not yet know if its going to develop into cancer or not, but it’s still worrying…

I remeber I used Raphael’s sigil to help heal a friend from anorexia, can I use him for both problems or should I use other or him with another?[/quote]

Alzheimer’s has recently been linked to a Vitamin D deficiency:

https://www.yahoo.com/health/clear-link-found-between-vitamin-d-deficiency-and-94074543072.html

Quick search:

Foods that provide vitamin D include:
  • Fatty fish, like tuna, mackerel, and salmon.
  • Foods fortified with vitamin D, like some dairy products, orange juice, soy milk, and cereals.
  • Beef liver.
  • Cheese.
  • Egg yolks.

Get here to start eating more of those foods and, if she’s not against the idea, trying hallucinogenic mushrooms. While I’m not a scientist, if it truly is linked to a Vitamin D deficiency…reestablishing a source through proper eating should haunt the effects. Psilocybin has shown to repair damaged brain cells and promote the growth of new cells.

So…stop the cause of the illness and repair the damage, seems logical.[/quote]

Such an amazing call!

Vitamin d super dosing works very well for almost anything, but i wouldnt recommend doing it for more than thirty days at a shot, it really helped me, but you know, consult a physician and such first and foremost.