For all the conspiracy theorists

Since any occult forum tends to attract random wierdos that like to go off about conspiracy theories, I would simply like to remind people that if you feel that overpowered and dominated you can take action in your own life instead of ranting about it. Encrypt your mobile devices with tutanota or cultivate tor webbrowsers and disable javascripts. Tuck your cash in carefully chosen places in your home rather than putting it all in the bank. Get creative. Personally I take security measures when necessary but I think all that is pretty pointless. As far as the elite, who they are and what type of magick theyre doing, if you honestly need to ask those questions then it probably doesnt concern you and you should be mindful that you never know who is watching. What their symbols mean has nothing to do with your life and anybody openly claiming to know is full of shit, unless they can give you the right handshakes, which 10 times out of 10 they cant. If you devote to true ascent and self-mastery the right stars will come into visibility and guide you.

Love the profile pic, I recognized it immediately.

Theres a reason I chose it :wink:

That movie seriously got on my nerves. Lol.

There have been an awful lot of people coming here and making just one post about aliens, christian theories, illuminati, that sort of thing, then never showing up again.

Either they are crazy, or they are trolls that think since we believe in magick we must believe in all that other stupid shit too, and they post that stuff hoping to get us amped up so they can sit back and laugh?

There’s a fine line between asking people to not post conspiracist material, and suppression of legitimate political concerns - ask Viktor Yanukovych. :wink:

Just my personal opinion and this isn’t a “moderator statement” or anything.

We will be asking newer members to not post conspiracist material as their first post, since this now seems to be an issue, and we ask everyone - and this IS a moderator statement - to keep all posting on-topic to real magick, and real results.

Personal agendas are fine - “ain’t it awful, someone should do something” is NOT.

True, but then again, there are some theories like this that are very interesting to talk about and sometimes we just want to get other’s opinions from a magickal perspective. So the conspiracy theory stuff is not always about trolling or being silly.

^ This is the line.

Screening opinions past a certain point would get very weird, and very nasty.

First posts that are about this, and are based on some YT thing or whatever, not so cool - discussing how politics and magick mesh are part of the real world.

I agree with her statement there, screening for a forum would be odd and this is really only something I do when something on here catches my attention or Im bored. I just noticed that there were a few more conspiracy threads that got out of control, and I was curious why if so many people would sit and rant and seem to feel this is a pressing issue and they are so violated, they have no will to act. If you were seriously threatened (even though they cant seem to identify their antagonists beyond the catch-all term “illuminati”) you should enact on a very practical and precise level, system disruption. Not random uncalculated bullshit that any kid could pull off, but something which evokes genuine chaos. Anyway, theres my ten seconds of letting one of my personalities out of his cage. But yes, I would rather hear and learn from people’s success in magick than people talking about aliens and the Grand Druid Council. :slight_smile:

so happy i finally found someone who can judge this :smiley:

Anyone who poo-poos the idea that rich and powerful people get together to plot ways to expand their power and wealth is either naive or something worse. That kind of behavior is simply human nature. The point of trying to figure out what they’re up to is self-protection. Wars, false flag terror events, banking fraud, and economic bubbles and crashes are just some of the things cooked up behind the scenes, which affect everyone to some extent.

Btw, you do know, I hope, that the term you used conspiracy theorist was created by the CIA to attack anyone who challenges the official narrative about events. Using the term simply furthers the establishment agenda.

dont forget to make the right handshake cuz then you are the man xD

by the way: if you can see through you wont use mobile devices anymore because you will know that your not that much different than the waves coming out of this device. You are just on a different frequency. Which, when you think logically, very possibly interacts with those frequencys.

Now give it to me and call me conspiracy theorist

You start with a cage containing four monkeys, and inside the cage you hang a banana on a string, and then you place a set of stairs under the banana.

Before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.

You then spray ALL the monkeys with cold water.

After a while, another monkey makes an attempt. As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray ALL the monkeys with cold water.

Pretty soon, when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put away the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new monkey. The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs. To his shock, ALL of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original four monkeys, replacing it with a new monkey. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment – with enthusiasm – because he is now part of the “team.”

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new monkey, followed by the fourth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked.

Now, the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs.

Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey. Having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water.

Nevertheless, not one of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the banana.

Why, you ask? Because in their minds, that is the way it has always been!

This is how today’s House and Senate operates, and this is why, from time to time, ALL of the monkeys need to be REPLACED AT THE SAME TIME!

All conspiracies cast the reader/viewer as a Victim.

Hmmn.

Fixating on what your “enemy” is doing only empowers them. When you fixate on something, you’re telling your mind, “Manifest this.” If you fixate on “evil” people being empowered to do “evil things,” you will find they are more empowered to do more things. They don’t care whether you love them or fear them, because both energies feed their system equally.

Cut that tether of fear and keep your focus on what YOU are doing. You will naturally move up to higher frequencies where their “power” disappears. There are lots of realities layered over top of one another and your attention tunes you in and out of them. Stop getting hypnotized by the icky stuff.

The more you learn to let others do their own thing without fearing them, the more powerful you will become in turn. Then you can start changing what’s happening in YOUR reality without seeing it as a battle you’re waging against someone “out there.” That guy’s out in his own universe doing his own thing. Let him go and good riddance.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:5745”]All conspiracies cast the reader/viewer as a Victim.

Hmmn.[/quote]

Psychological operations :wink:

If people really want to be paranoid you should consider that perhaps I just sparked this thread to motivate people to do bad things, or watch for my own amusement. Just kidding :slight_smile: no Im not

I just spy on y’all, in the shower…

Yes, when does “creepy” end? :wink:

I for one don’t care!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:17, topic:5745”]I just spy on y’all, in the shower…

Yes, when does “creepy” end? :wink:

I for one don’t care![/quote]

So thats who the cat was tripping on the other night. I knew cats come in handy…

Well I’ll admit, I was guilty of discussing some supposed conspiracy stuff on another thread about politics and voting but, I also admit it was not my opinion, just what I had heard from watching a documentary.

I think it’s okay to post about a conspiracy simply because you want other’s opinions on it, like if they think it’s true, false, or just what they about think it in general. Just some light debating in hopes of learning something new or maybe hearing other sides of that theory you have never heard before.

On the other hand, it’s not so okay to come here, brand new member, posting crazy conspiracies right off the bat, talking only about those conspiracies and either not including a magickal perspective with your theories, or posting the conspiracies in a way that says, my theory is right and it is the only way. So many people come here stating things like this, but they phrase it as if they know for a fact they are right.

I have no clue what had suddenly tempted people to join this forum and start posting about this race of gray colored alien creatures that are our creators and have only made the earth as an incubator to hold us in until they come down and abuduct us one by one to experiment on us or have half alien half human babies with our females. Youtube is going to the shitter if you ask my opinion!

Someone needs to create a youtube version for serious occult based videos only, highly screened, a small staff to watch every video that is uploaded and any christians that come there to post their crazy theories, their videos will be removed. They could even make an upload limit in new account holders, like you only add 4 new videos per week so the staff that are watching them and screening them, do not get overwhelmed with a backlist of thousands of videos to view. Then once the members have earned the trust of the staff and have not violated any rules, like after 6 months their video account limits get increased. That would be cool, but would also need to allow companies to pay for ad spaces and place the ads on their videos in order to pay the staff.

You or whoever’s interested could test the water for that by starting a blog with a couple of contributors, so it’s not all on one person, and link to selected videos with a short commentary.

Obviously not the same as YouTube but it should show up pretty high in search results if you did it on Blogger, and it might be a good way to meet like-minded people?

Just an idea. :slight_smile:

Going back to the “illuminati,” like most English people I know I find Prince Philip, supposedly arch-demon reptilian etc., absolutely hilarious, he says the most entertaining things and he’s kept his looks into his nineties, the Queen’s a lucky woman!

Maybe he does a bunch of evil stuff in private that I wouldn’t agree with, but his public persona is more lively and human than most people in that kind of world.