1 Like

It looks like an eight pointed star tbh

1 Like

@anon48079295
Yeah with a four point in the center

Would like one.

1 Like

@xxm3141

This one is a bit strange the eye color seemed important. My interpretation is that something or someone is weighing on you. I don’t know what this means. I sketch what I see i don’t normally get much else.

1 Like

For everyone else who wanted some art i may at a later date do more. For now I will keep it to non divination doodles. I want to thank all of you for your interest. I will post here when I am ready for more scan drawing.

I will take requests for any thing that doesn’t require me to trance out. Please keep in mind that I am not a professional artist I do not charge for my work. I am mostly just trying to improve my drawing skills. If there is a specific thing you would like me to sketch that *is not a scan * I will do my best to get it done.

Until next time
The mad man from Michigan
Eric

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’ve been going through a pretty stressful time recently so it makes sense

If it helps when I go into trance I ask to see whatever is needed to be seen instead of just scanning. I would rather it be helpful instead of just some art.

My turkey is done and my antlers are in need of some rest. Again thanks to everyone for the intrest in my art.