Footprints

Hello,

Recently, some hateful jealous cocksucker vandalized a cedar gate of myn. I built it from a kit I got from Home Depot {Actually two, so it forms a double gate for a 12 foot entrance}. I went well beyond what was in the kit. I sanded it, burned it with a torch, and added some iron hardware to give it an ‘old world’ rustic look. I’m not even finish installing, the other gate half is still in tact and put away until I’m ready for it. So some asshole kicked in the middle and 3 panels were destroyed. I have no idea why some one did this to me. This is a new neighborhood and I don’t really know anyone around here.

I was going to put the gate back together but I noticed several partial footprints. I know I can do something with them. I saw a move, when I was a child, called “Warlock”. The Puritan gave the lady a hammer and old rusty nails and told her to nail it in any prints she found. Well she did, and fucked him ALLLL the way up. Even nailed one in a print made from his head when he fell. I’d like to do something like that…but with a drill and a red hot poker. I have had a chance to calm down, and I no longer want the persons legs amputated. But I do want them to pay. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

[url=http://youtu.be/6S9vBQKqjV8]Warlock - YouTube

Oh yeah, I put up a surveillance camera and been watching & waiting for the culprit to return, be they haven’t. The footprint size is large as my own foot. Also found a beer bottle thrown in my yard, I don’t think it was from the same person but I like to give that person strep throat for throwing shit in my yard like that. Again, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

~Eyroni

That sucks that they did that, some people are worse than vermin, they just try to destroy anything someone else does that’s skillful because they can’t do shit for themselves…

Anyway there are definitely things you can do, if you search the words hoodoo footprint curse on the internet, that should also give you some ideas (here’s one for example ), good luck. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6516”]That sucks that they did that, some people are worse than vermin, they just try to destroy anything someone else does that’s skillful because they can’t do shit for themselves…

Anyway there are definitely things you can do, if you search the words hoodoo footprint curse on the internet, that should also give you some ideas (here’s one for example ), good luck. :)[/quote]

THANK YOU! Oh I know of that website, good to know they’re legit since you recommend. I haven’t purchased anything from Lucky Mojo yet. I just read their forums from time to time.

One last thing. Do you have any suggestions for protecting my property, from the boundary/land lines? I read a little about “Fiery Wall Of Protection” on LMJ’s forum. Is that any good?

I’ve never bought anything from them but I have incorporated their ideas from the site etc in the past, and they work pretty well.

Do you have any suggestions for protecting my property, from the boundary/land lines? I read a little about "Fiery Wall Of Protection" on LMJ's forum. Is that any good?

Yes, most things like that work, so long as what you find resonates with you it’s probably the best method to use in your own home because you need to be doing something that feels sustainable and not like it’s asking you to adopt paradigms or beliefs etc that don’t sit well with you, and don’t forget you can always do a simple reading on it as well just to be sure. :slight_smile:

Drive some nails into the footprints and fill the bottle with something you wouldn’t want in your stomach.

For defense, how about a Rat Guard sigil on your fence? (It’s one of mine)
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/healing-spells-and-cures/the-rat-guard/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/healing-spells-and-cures/the-rat-guard/[/url]

[quote=“The Cusp, post:5, topic:6516”]Drive some nails into the footprints and fill the bottle with something you wouldn’t want in your stomach.

For defense, how about a Rat Guard sigil on your fence? (It’s one of mine)
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/healing-spells-and-cures/the-rat-guard/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/healing-spells-and-cures/the-rat-guard/[/url][/quote]

Thank you! I will do this. A few questions, if you don’t mind.

1.) I kill mice frequently, to feed to my pet snake. Will this be an issue since rats and mice are in the same phylum/class/family?

2.) Can I use an Ultraviolet Marker to draw the sigil?

3.) Rather than just on the fence. Can I draw the sigil at all 4 corners? of my property line? Or just one at the rear & at the front? Or is that going over-board?

Something I wouldn’t want in my stomach? Funny. I went to bed hungry last night, and dreamed I ate a plate of worms. Rinsed the dirt off each one, then ate it. And was happy too. Right after I finished my meal of nasty ass worms. I woke up. I felt like I need to drink some grapefruit juice to kill’em, so they’d stop moving around in my stomach. In a survival situation worms are fine {like that tv show} but ugh Gross. I won’t be going to be hungry anymore. Problem solved.

So…I’m thinking I’ll fill the bottle with worms to the brim. Any suggestions on what to do with the bottle afterwards?

I have some rusty nails I’ll use. Really wish I could get some from a hospital. Thank you for your input and help. It’s much appreciated ; )

Thank you. Understood. Except for “do a simple reading”. You mean find an experienced psychic and have them do a reading for me?

[quote=“Eyroni Ceptober, post:6, topic:6516”]1.) I kill mice frequently, to feed to my pet snake. Will this be an issue since rats and mice are in the same phylum/class/family?

2.) Can I use an Ultraviolet Marker to draw the sigil?

3.) Rather than just on the fence. Can I draw the sigil at all 4 corners? of my property line? Or just one at the rear & at the front? Or is that going over-board?[/quote]

I wouldn’t worry about the mice. The rat imagery is more about the swarming. If you wanted you could sacrifice each one and send their little mouse spirits to join the swarm. It’s something you do regularly, so it has the power of ritual, plus it’s fairly novel, you really should take advantage of that for something.

You can use anything to make it, doesn’t have to be visible. You could even draw it on something and bury it in the corners. (Corners and property lines should work well).

I like the rusty nails, that’s a nice touch. As for the bottle, bury it? No need to keep that nasty thing around. Perhaps a spot you know of with suitable significance, or just go generic and bury it at a cross road.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:8, topic:6516”]I wouldn’t worry about the mice. The rat imagery is more about the swarming. If you wanted you could sacrifice each one and send their little mouse spirits to join the swarm. It’s something you do regularly, so it has the power of ritual, plus it’s fairly novel, you really should take advantage of that for something.

You can use anything to make it, doesn’t have to be visible. You could even draw it on something and bury it in the corners. (Corners and property lines should work well).

I like the rusty nails, that’s a nice touch. As for the bottle, bury it? No need to keep that nasty thing around. Perhaps a spot you know of with suitable significance, or just go generic and bury it at a cross road.[/quote]

Thank you. Oh um FYI: When I dead the mice it’s not as gruesome as I may have made it sound. The first time I tried to “stun” it, like the lady in the pet store told me to do, that shit fucked me up for a few days {empath} after seeing the mouses face & bloody nose trying to recover. So sad. Now I just put them in an air tight bag, into a deep freezer. They die in like 5-10 min. Peacefully. My snake has to eat to live so I just woman-up and do what I have to and think of them as “live fresh food”. So would I have to change my method and go “Friday the 13th” with it, to charge the sigil?

Sorry about all the questions. I’m very meticulous about ritual, and everything. I tend to overthink things, due to fear of making mistakes. I always worry “If I do this incorrectly, I’m fucked”. Thanks to both of you for your input, I’m taking some copious notes over here.

Keep it as close to what you’ve been doing. Rituals gain strength from repeated use, and you’ve already put in the time. Do a little something to reframe the way you think of that activity, maybe put the mouse in something special.

Do you at least microwave the mouse before feeding it to your snake? A cold blooded animal has got to appreciate a warm meal!

[quote=“The Cusp, post:10, topic:6516”]Keep it as close to what you’ve been doing. Rituals gain strength from repeated use, and you’ve already put in the time. Do a little something to reframe the way you think of that activity, maybe put the mouse in something special.

Do you at least microwave the mouse before feeding it to your snake? A cold blooded animal has got to appreciate a warm meal![/quote]

No Ew! @Microwave LoL!! thinks about the smell Geeze they already smell like a bag of dead assholes LMAO! Even when they’re clean they still have a gamey stink wtf smell. Nah, see I day dream a lot so. I see one of’em exploding because I forgot to take it out. So no microwave hahaha!

After the mice freeze I take two out and give them a good washing. Like really good. {mice are incontinent and defecate every 1-3 mins. Honestly, they are disgusting nasty shitty little creatures. Only useful for spreading disease or for food, but I still feel bad when I have to kill them :frowning: } Then I drop them in a plastic jar of 150 degrees tap h2o for 30 mins. Take them out. Dry them with a paper towel and set something hot on it enough to heat the fur for like 30 secs. So my snake can “see” it. They see infrared, heat is infrared. Once I tested this fact, and as hungry as my snake was he wouldn’t take it. I heated it, before I could set it back down WAPP! Startled the shit outta me hehehe!

Like a nice wooden jewelry box? Paint the sigil on it, put the mice in there, then in the freezer? Oh yeah that’s a good idea. My snake wont be on rabbits & guinea for a long while so I can really use this.