Football

Im training for my last football season i high school and I’m wondering if there is like an amulet or something i can wear to increase my speed, strength, reflexes, etc… or if there are any spells for this

Hey there.

One option would be to clear the memory of water, restructure it. Speak into the water. “Thank you for improving my agility. Thank you for improving my speed. Thank you for improving my dexterity. Thank you for improving my endurance. I love you. Thank you.” Water is really easy to program. It’s a crystaline structure, we’re crystaline structures.

Seriously, I know a man that got rid of gal stones by charging his water with “Antidote for gal stones true” He straight up said antidote for gal stones. No further information was needed. I know it sounds whimsical & probably isn’t what you had in mind but there ya go.

Oh yeah, as far as an amulet goes. You could make a sigil for athleticism & program a quartz crystal with it. You could use High John The Conqueror oil too if youre up for it. Wrap the quartz crystal up really really tight with copper to amp up its output.

Thank you.

1 Like

There’s a win in sports rite in grimiore of the green witch

For some reason I think working with asmodeus would help he is a demon of passion I believe. He’s just intense in general and a powerful masculine energy