Foot Track Crossing

We don’t see much hoodoo around this board so I thought I’d liven it up a bit. If you happen to catch an enemy walking through the grass, as soon as their clear, grab their footprint and bring if home with you. Put this in a nice sized jar with your favorite cursing ingredients (I add tobacco too for the dead). Magic is absorbed through the feet so they’ll notice something is wrong right away. If you have sachet powder on you for some reason, you could just sprinkle that on the footprint and the trail they’re going to walk. Principle is the same.

1 Like

What’s a way to protect against this? Or say you’re being attacked this way how can it be stopped? A Hekatean did this to me

Feet are often a vulnerable point, you can make lotions that have protective herbs in and apply a small amount to the soles of your feet after your morning shower.

Cleanse, cleanse and cleanse some more.

Rue, Agrimony and Hyssop (or basil) brewed into a tea. Cleanse your house as you probably tracked it inside, banish and call on any spirits you are close with to remove any maelific magic that may be on you.

If the person who did it was dumb/sloppy enough to let you know then reversal work is in order. If you know the spirit used make nice with it, sweeten it up and send it right back to kick their ass.

Cleanse, cleanse and cleanse some more.

Rue, Agrimony and Hyssop (or basil) brewed into a tea. Cleanse your house as you probably tracked it inside, banish and call on any spirits you are close with to remove any maelific magic that may be on you.

If the person who did it was dumb/sloppy enough to let you know then reversal work is in order. If you know the spirit used make nice with it, sweeten it up and send it right back to kick their ass.[/quote]

… and then, of course, next time you catch them taking someone’s footprints, shove a baseball bat up their rear end when they’re bent over, unaware.

Taking foottracks is really a kind of dated practice, with the amount of concrete and lawns these days you don’t see dirt yards or roads much anymore. Taking tracks is one of those tricks you will probably only have one or two opportunities to ever use. The last time I heard of someone using a foot track was someone sho’s house was robbed and the thief left a foot track where he was breaking into a window.

Laying powders or washes were people will walk is a much easier and more adaptable way to work imo and something I’ll incorporate from time to time.

Damn I just remembered another one did this to me…Palonius. he left a towel on the ground and knew adsactly where to leave it so I step on it when entering…my own house! I kind of walked in backwards too and then see him slide it from underneath me like some sort of trick. Same guy also left urine in mason jars with coffee…that was fun to figure out.

Does the person have to walk barefeet or not?

No, they don’t have to be barefoot. Shoe tracks are just as useful.