Fooling polygraphs

I don’t want to get deep into my current situation but does anyone know a spirit that can help make lying more believable? I been looking around and I can not seem to find the right spirit for the job. As I’m not just trying to fool humans. But a piece of machinery as well😂you probably know where I’m going with this.

Yes. Polygraphs. The ones that actually measure your body ect. Is there a spirit that you guys know of that can help me learn how to essentially keep my heart rate normal ect when lying. So in other words I’m looking for an entity that can help me lie like a pro.:joy:

Humans both and polygraph. Wether the spirit just teaches me the skills or is even there with me manipulating the results either way it’ll work. Thanks guys!:grin::joy:

2 Likes

You won’t use an angel, eh? They can definitely mess with your physiology. Make you calm for no good reason. Sometimes this is almost an annoying aspects to angels, really. Lol

Here, if you’re open to it, you can also find some mundane methods to do it here…

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6654171/

2 Likes

Polygraphs cannot be used without your consent… And consent cannot be coerced or it’s not consent by definition.

But they are unreliable and easily fooled. That’s why they’re not usually admissible in court and need special permission. You just have to believe what you’re saying, or not give a shit.

3 Likes

Emotional control. If you can answer a simple yes/no question with a calm quiet inner and outer balance, there should be no way the polygraph can detect the lie. One of Steven Seagal’s movies even hints at this.

So essentially just try and not have any emotions behind your yes or no? Seems like king paimon could call me down for that he did when I was worried about a test and it was like an instant relief feeling my adrenaline went down instantly

Polygraphs measure physiological response. You can be perfectly calm, and still fail because it’s your body that will give away your lie. Your heart will beat faster, blood pressure and breath rate will increase, and you will sweat more.

Biofeedback training is what is generally used to beat polygraphs. Having control over your body’s autonomic nervous system, and learning how to calm it down at will.

3 Likes

They ask me, "“Have you climbed Mount Everest”? I answer , “yes”. If I control my emotions, thoughts, eyes, body, and just remain calm, there is no change in the readings, unless, of course, they can read you subconscious, and body memories.

1 Like

How to Pass a Lie Detector Test . how to beat a lie detector test - Google Search

1 Like

Biofeedback practices will be better than any spirit in this case.

2 Likes