Following prophesies

Hello guys

If you ever came about a vision,a prophesy about u…say u r a college guy nd u have recurrent visions of becoming someone great say politician,actor etc completely out of ur subject,field and hopes,would u start to consciously chase the prophesy or go on doing the things u were doing and reject it.Are these future visions sent by your higher self to show u missions u must complete in this lifetime or is it absolutely irrelevant to chase a prophesy and lead the life you want to?Do u 'fail" if you dont go for these 'missions" or is there no such things?

Say Hitler if he would not have become Hitler and become something else would it destroy his life’s purpose or are there no purposes to life at all?

Thanks

Reek

Most likely your visions came from your ego. Once you start having visions or dreams about immediate situations that come true you can lower the guard of skepticism. Until that time I would take such grandiose dreams with a grain of salt.

An old saying I believe in: “God says, take what you want - and pay for it.”

Replace “God” with “the universe” or “reality” or whatever but the saying holds true.

Large prizes require large consistent effort, most of which will be spectacularly unglamorous.

Everyone’s life has purpose, and only you can figure out what yours is.

[quote=“astralreek, post:1, topic:6078”]Hello guys

If you ever came about a vision,a prophesy about u…say u r a college guy nd u have recurrent visions of becoming someone great say politician,actor etc completely out of ur subject,field and hopes,would u start to consciously chase the prophesy or go on doing the things u were doing and reject it.Are these future visions sent by your higher self to show u missions u must complete in this lifetime or is it absolutely irrelevant to chase a prophesy and lead the life you want to?Do u 'fail" if you dont go for these 'missions" or is there no such things?

Say Hitler if he would not have become Hitler and become something else would it destroy his life’s purpose or are there no purposes to life at all?

Thanks

Reek[/quote]

Sounds to me like your busy chasing someone whom you think has some prophecy attached to them. To make it more simple… The world of the subconscious and hence dreams primary language are symbols. Looking at a symbol, it can have multiple layers of meaning meaning a symbol of a prophecy could manifest a number of different ways, meaning it could be anything. If you are prone to following established textbook understanding of symbols, while pursuing a prophecy of someone unconventional, you may blow it out of proportion much like hardcore christians do anytime they encounter occult “devil worship” symbols. Lol

As far as something being out of a persons league you should reformulate your questions. Because when utilizkng magick and the powers of this world, when alot of power is put behind it with strategy, things that you thought were not possible may in fact be very possible. The only thing left is to walk the path and do what it takes.

Presently I am around multiple types:

• those whom do not believe in magick: yet they are aware enough of its presenfe that they question its reality like a skeptic…this very awareness of Magick/ especially powerful demonick magick is what scares the daylights out of them, for why else would they continue to pursue me to convince me otherwise =).

• then there are non-believers who will never know nor do they care. They are the common manipulated masses.

• one then has christians and other psychics and magick ussrs whom do believe. However their experience may limit their understanding of what is possible.

• then there are those whom actually know what is possible. More than half the time you will not even be aware of their presence within your reality as they operate on other levels.

So said person of prophecy chasing an alleged dream that seems out of his leage is comparable to chasing the holy grail i MOST CASES…however…lets say such an individual discovers how deeply one must drink to achieve his holy grail dreams…which is usually only learned at the deepest mysteries that say a Master Luciferian would know.

Saying it is impossible is the equivalent of a Christian telling you magick is not possible, even though you did your research and continue to ignore them as you call upon a powerful Demon to work in Tandem with you in magick to Manifest New Order of Rebirth of Creation out of Destruction.

And like Lady Eva says…apply this to the fact that an individual is probably doing “multiple workings.” Most observing him will see a magickal spell as a One Shot deal, whereas any sort of “failure” on his part was merely laying the ground work, while luring his enemies into the Daylight Vortex (the Killing Fields) where they are actually only sowing their own destruction by their own hands=) fyi an enemy can simply be construed as an obstacle…no need to actually invest emotional energy into a Useless Consumer in your reality manifestations.