Fly Agaric/Amanita Muscaria

Also I should note that part of the appeal of the Amanita is that it’s legal. I was also thinking about Salvia Divinorum but it was recently made illegal in my state.

2 Likes

Lol you should move.:rofl:

Make sure you read everything you can about it.

https://erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml

2 Likes

be careful of fly agaric; makes you vomit like crazy.

1 Like

I have a cast iron stomach, so hopefully as long as I take the proper precautions, such as getting a completely dry batch and making a tea, as well as ginger, I should hopefully be able to minimize the nausea.

I fucked with the salvias once or twice not my cup of tea honestly. It wasn’t the nicest trip and it only lasted 30 seconds maybe

2 Likes

Really? No one mentioned me? I was initiated onto a holy other level of magic with amanitas. Read my story.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/amanita/30482

But beware, it is not for the weak-hearted. You will either go mad or discover the secret to immortality.

3 Likes

I didn’t throw up at all.

As for the strength, power and stamina it gives you. THOSE FUCKING VIKINGS WERE NOT JOKING, OK?! Find the right dose and it will give you power that you will probably be too scared to use once you get a glimpse of it. If you do, just make sure you have something to do, like some serious work, you will need something to do. Trust me.

1 Like

Don’t forget you can also drink your own piss to extend your trip, as the active component of A. Muscaria passes through your system unchanged. Apparently the Siberian shamans of yore used to distribute their urine in this way to other members of their tribe so they could also enjoy the effects. :rofl:

Also, be careful if you’re harvesting wild specimens. They can easily be misidentified with deadly mushrooms like the Death Angel. :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

If you do it right, you won’t want to go back.

Nah bro, if we’re talking chems then it’s all about DPT, the demonic counterpart to DMT:

–Daniel Pinchbeck, Breaking Open the Head

3 Likes

Damn that sounds intense

1 Like

Never.

Ugh, ok, feel free to go and eat the king of mushrooms and tell me then.

I’m getting an ounce later this week I’ll keep u guys posted on what I find

Read Soma, The Divine Mushroom Of Immortality before you go in. You can find it online. I suggest calling to the amanita and letting them come to you on forage missions. Call to them with the phrase “I’m in need of Amanita” over and over again each time getting faster, then when u can’t say it any faster start deescalating speed with each recitation and keep getting slower. Do this in the woods.

1 Like

Heheheee, I love this thread. I can’t wait to meet the new you. Don’t pussyfoot either. In thee oh so wise words of the great Alien Ambassador Terence Mckenna, “Go big or go home”.

Half oz trip anyone?

That might kill u, don’t forget potency varies with every single mushroom

1 Like

Key word

Death to the ego