Flirting and sexting thread (18+)

It was when I was still collared to Azazel. So anyway I guess Lillith asked for play time. (Because Doms don’t really mess with other Doms subs without permission it’s a respect thing. And Azazel kind of handed me over to her)

I remember for me she looked like the actress off underworld. But blonde

Anyway dungeon time was not disappointing. …
I remember kneeling infront of her while she sat at mirrored dresser. Just primping it was like having a Mistress for a couple of days.

I also remember being hung to a wall and whipped. She can certain weild a whip :smiling_imp:

I also remember not being allowed to walk but crawled on my hands and knees. She did have tinder moments too of patting my head and stroking me.

But it was definitely dungeon time… I wore a collar and leash and she would lock me up when she left.

It really was great. She combined the strict domme with a softer side.
I really enjoyed it. But I really like kneeling and just watching her. The way she moved and spoke. I guess secretly wishing a part of me could be more dominant like that. But I’m total sub.

The whip was pleasure and pain combined but she knew what she was doing …when to start and when to stop. Carrying you to the brink of madness but not over the edge.

There was once that she used me as a foot stool to. Serving seems to be what I do best and so it was totally erotic for me.
I also remember being caged. But Azazel did that alot too.
Anyway that was my dungeon time. And I wouldn’t mind doing it again :smiling_imp:

It was totally awesome!! :+1:

:heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heart_decoration::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::blue_heart::purple_heart::green_heart::rose::tulip::tada::confetti_ball:

@C.Kendall here’s your request😊

5 Likes

Hey @Aluriel can I share the penis candle spell here?

5 Likes

Is it wrong that I find your description highly arousing? :flushed:

4 Likes

Not at all… … It was a great experience :blush: I’m glad you like it ! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Ya know… My godform has a wife, she kinda looks like this:
sn1109b_0039b

Beautiful isn’t she?

4 Likes

She is

4 Likes

Go for it :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Her whip can do amazing things, her tongue is even better :wink:

3 Likes

They are both pretty freaking awesome!!

3 Likes

Glad you had a great time with her ! I’m sure she did too and I do agree she is fascinating to watch. Her manner is precise in everything she does even when it doesn’t seem that way .

3 Likes

Great, now I’m thinking about female Azazel and Lilith, and I haven’t even met them.

Cheers guys. :joy:

5 Likes

Is it weird that I’m always collared to a male but I usually end up somehow having play time with females. Wether it’s in a domme sub role or two subs or whatever. Hmmm…Idk :thinking:

4 Likes

5 Likes

No-fap man.

Y’all pervs can’t break me.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh but we will break you

2 Likes

Ha, is that so?

Try it.

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes