Flinching at people's names, faces and voices -- what causes it?

So sometimes, whenever I see a picture, a video, a certain name or hear a certain voice, I start to flinch as if something is attacking me. I wonder why that is. Is it because of the energy resonating from the picture, video, etc. or because of the person themselves?

2 Likes

Let me give an example:

Let’s pretend I’m watching a video.

For the sake of example, let’s use this one.

At 21:52, I hear Samael’s (the big demon) voice, I flinch and I have to pause because I feel I just got jumpscared. Then I see his face, and I flinch again. But instead of pausing, I feel like I need to avoid his line of sight to feel somewhat safe; so my gaze wanders to other things in the video. Sometimes, I just scroll down to the comments section and avoid watch all together.

1 Like

Some people I get a heavy feeling from, some people I get a basic feeling from, like common, and then others I get varying. I find that those I feel that have a heavy feeling to them tend to be people whose energy is intense and well worked on, that they got a bit of “oomf” behind them. Those I feel that come off common, are just everyday practicing people who are kinda drudging it I guess would be the right word, but not as bad as it sounds. Then the varying is more or less under the common feeling which is just your everyday non practicing people.

However, for you not sure.

3 Likes

I get this often too, more often from commercials and advertisements than from people. I like to assume it’s some sixth sense telling me to turn away, but I honestly have no idea why it is. Best to just trust yourself and shun the shit.

2 Likes

Hmmmm… I wonder if it has to do with accidentally imprinting negative energy onto something?

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

It’s fear.
Only you know why you feel this way.

Except I don’t. Hence why I made this thread.

1 Like

Maybe it is your intuition that is telling you something about a certain person or thing.

1 Like

Could be!

Maybe a warning? :thinking:

1 Like

That is possible, always trust what your intuition is telling you.

1 Like