Flashes of white light?!?

Hi Guys

My niece (aged 16, closing in on 17) is going through a process of awakening her psychic powers. Lately, she’s been experiencing flashings of white light, and it kinda disturbs her. This phenomenon is way beyond my own personal experience, so I need to know how to advice her. She’s not doing any form of magic, not involved in anything.

The lights has been appearing occasionally during the past few days. Then, today, the lights are flashing away all the time, and (it would appear) all around her.

So:

White lights - what are they? How should she deal with them?

2 Likes

[quote=“Khayman, post:1, topic:7127”]Hi Guys

My niece (aged 16, closing in on 17) is going through a process of awakening her psychic powers. Lately, she’s been experiencing flashings of white light, and it kinda disturbs her. This phenomenon is way beyond my own personal experience, so I need to know how to advice her. She’s not doing any form of magic, not involved in anything.

The lights has been appearing occasionally during the past few days. Then, today, the lights are flashing away all the time, and (it would appear) all around her.

So:

White lights - what are they? How should she deal with them?[/quote]

Well if its just flashes of light it probably just has to do with her astral vision since you said that she is working on her psychic abilities. If she was feeling threatened or something along those lines I would say that it was probably spirits being spirits. And if its spirits there are different things that can be done as in banishing rituals etc.

1 Like

This is normal I see the same, sometimes their red,blue or green it just visitors they know she’s opening up. But she can protect and its best if she does, she needs to cast a blue bubble around her and state no can cross this it works and should be practiced three times a week. But she is lifting the veil. It’s been some time for me and I see alot! I’m happy for her I know alot of magi that can not or have not been able to do the same.

1 Like

I agree with the replies you got, but she should probably get her eyes checked as well just to rule out any physical causes - flashes of white light can be due to various injuries and problems, and it’s best to totally rule that out.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I’m very thankful for your advice :slight_smile:

I kinda expected it to be a sign of her ongoing opening up, but had to be sure…. I’ve already told her there’s nothing to worry about, and that it’s probably ‘just’ a part of her opening up process. Besides, she doesn’t feel threatened or intimidated in any way, only somewhat puzzled - which I think is pretty cool :slight_smile:

Next time we talk I’ll have her check her eyes, though I’m pretty sure its her opening taking shape.

Over the past year or so she’s been hearing voices adressing her and last year, around the anniversiry of the passing of my mum/her grandmother, she ‘accidentally’ entered into a communication with her as well. I suppose that my niece must have missed her so bad that she, unconsciously, called for her or something.

The force is strong in that one :wink: