Flashes in peripheral vision

ok, so lately I’ve been noticing how I keep seeing flashes up at the top right where our profile thing is. I always see flashes of the blue number notification. the number usually looks like it is 1. I’ve been wondering if this just my own mind tricking me, or is it something else. what do you think? also, could it be that my mind wants me to see another notification for who knows what reason? it’s just something that been on my mind lately.

1 Like

The first thing I’d look at is ensuring you’re getting enough human contact; prolonged insufficient contact can lead to hallucinations.
I must comment on the relevance of research into the impact of social media on the psyche, namely how the notification can come to replace the reward of a few genuine interaction
I recommend you take a break from all social media and genuinely examine your real life social life.

1 Like

if you were to watch me for one whole day you would definitely come to a conclusion that i am a loner. in almost all acords. i usually talk with people in school sometimes but that’s mostly when they start the conversation. i already know i don’t get enough human contact.

1 Like

you could say that i’m an observer and listener. not talking much but focusing on others.

1 Like

In that case I suggest you place your social life first and treat the occult as a means to improve it; a normal human requires a degree of social approval and support to maintain a healthy mind. Your psyche must come first.
I very much get where you’re coming from. Trying learning to immerse yourself in society more. Even if it’s only superficial, it’ll help keep you grounded

2 Likes

ok, but what would you say if i did try that and nothing came from it. for example, if i tried to text someone and they never answers back, and then i try again with someone else and they do the same, and then again and again until i have no one to text. should i just find people, or wait for someone to come to me. i’m not yet capable of using the occult to benefit me in that category, so we can’t really use that yet. unless i dont know something in the occult that could help someone of my level.

1 Like

I’d avoid non personal communication, as a primary method of conversing, entirely. Meet people in person and use text purely to arrange social meetings.
( Bear in mind I’m only going off what your shared here and you should always perform divinations and meditations on your issues)

1 Like

ok, well now my question is where should i start. should I try and make new friends? i’ll look up what i should try and do and see what it says.

1 Like

Good plan, but friend making is like sex: you can read as much as you like, but you’ll only improve by doing it. Just something to bear in mind ( just don’t care if you embarrass yourself, everyone judging you will die eventually anyway )
The sooner you stop trying, but continue to care, the sooner things fall into place.

1 Like

ok, sounds good. thanks for helping me understand.

2 Likes

No probs, it’s one of those problems you’ve got to solve for yourself. Stay determined and you’ll get there.

1 Like