Flame

One question rather silly, and maybe already took them before, when one directs power to the flame of a candle does it react? I say this because when I do this it grows or moves…

Yes, yes it does. It also helps if it is consecrated beforehand, but not always necessary to do so. Experiment with it. If it is drifting in a particular direction, command it to be back and straight. Or whatever. The answer however is yes.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Another meaning- implication to “the Flames” (of the OAA lessons)…

Movement in the Room can affect it (dynamic in the WorkingSpace) is there a flow, breeze or just thickness flowing…

-energies out of, or pulled into, your vessel (skin surface, or another meaning…)…

or the Flame itself can dance- fire being activated as a portal-threshold energetically…
Something flowing (or just ‘peeking’) through it…

[from There to Here... or Here outward to 'there']

But perhaps mostly the qualities of the air, especially the bubble of air right around the candle (thus degree of Attn there and therefrom)…
as well as the Wick (sounds too literal or detailed but if you “enfuse” the candle- either: A) hold and into… or B) just sit the candle in a field-affect for a while before its use …
[ex of the 2nd (B) -setting it up as a talisman- ie a sigil carved on it, or sigil on the table and candle standing upon sigil… and/or “dress” the candle… oil <which may have itself been prior ‘enfused’> is wiped along candle, to coat the candle… in area of WorkingSpace for a certain time-period]
…thus physical affects of how the wax is melted into the wick (more or less- drier/stiffer wax and/or wick vs softer…) …
as a static thing, let alone the reacting burning affect…

(just ideas from diff-recipes of how the candle, and tools, can be Worked prior to… Rite that sets up a Rite, that… [just as a consideration in mind, can allow you to see more…] perhaps experiment…?)

and while it burns- your focus upon it (and its affect upon your focus)…

[this msg brought to you by OAA, coffee, and momentary-pause] :slight_smile:

^^^
so to (slightly) rephrase the original post: “When one directs power to the flame (of a candle) does it react?”
-when one directs Power TO TheFlame… does ‘it’ react?

which flame?

1 Like

It does the same for me too. Sometimes I notice an effect where it seems that the heat is being consumed somehow, I just assume it’s being used up by the entity… I have had times where I can put my hand close to it and feel very little heat (Once decided… to test it a bit too far and ended up burning my hand like a retard :P)

Yes, as long as everything is still in the room, no draft. You can use the wick and wax drippings as a form of divination as the candle burns. I did a healing candle spell for a woman in the hospital. When I lit the candle the wick drooped over like it was wilting, I took that to mean the severity of her condition. Hours later the wick started standing upright and I took that to mean she was healing. A few days later the woman got better and was discharged from the hospital.

1 Like