Fitness thread

I might take more active participation later in time, when my training kicked up a few steps. Currently I am on my way to gain back a bit more control over my body after a longer period of illness and its really not that exciting, only sad to watch. Give me some more weeks :joy:

1 Like

Cool
I have been lazy for the fast few months, im thinking of hitting the gym again, i will be posting some music for the motivation
Well now im fat i dont know where to start :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen this thread before but I’m a gym junkie so I might definitely come here :joy:

2 Likes

I had to type in the search to find this thread :joy: all this time it was buried :grin:

1 Like

im trying to lose a few pouds and get fit
I used to be a gym dude back then, sadly i got lost in my food world :grin:

I am dealing with massive things in my life now. I am no longer a personal trainer,
And I havent worked out in like 6 months.

I will be honest with you I haven’t even got out my house in like over a week.
I only get out to go shopping and then I lock my self back in my house.
In the past 6 months probably I hot out of my house like 30 times only LOL :joy: anyway…

I think this is what they call the Dark Night Of The Soul.

So I am at the point where I am fighting this tooth and nail.

This is my battle that i need to fight alone.

If I make it out of this shit hole I will get back in the gym.
And I will start posting here and become more active on BALG forum.

1 Like

I wish you the best and for you to get through it, doing the best you can one day at a time :slightly_smiling_face:
Went through the dark night of the soul not long ago, the highlight of this was a suicide attempt. Doing better but some days it feels like I’m still in that state somehow.

There are days when the only productive thing you’ll do is just breathing through the day, and that’s ok.

2 Likes

I feel you man i have been there too, and im still going through it right now
Its hard to get out of the house anymore when you lose the confidence , im trying to be a new version of me

Im sure you will make out of it and get back in the gym

What motivated me was those youtube recommendation of motivational gym videos :grin: finally the youtube algorithm is somewhat useful

2 Likes

Yeah im also still fighting to get out of this shit storm

1 Like

This is not an easy fight for sure.

Funny thing is, gym helped me actually. For a long time I would spend all my days in bed, and at night I would go to the gym for a few hours. It was the only place I could push myself to go.

1 Like

Sucks I can’t afford gym anymore or transportation to it

Since no one is posting im Gonna take it over from here

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! ~ rocky

1 Like

Hell yea brother ! :smiley:
I hope more people get involved and keep many of us motivated.
:muscle::smiley::metal:

1 Like

Im actually getting lean again, funny thing is I dont train as hard or as long like in the past…

2 Likes

I saw your gains bro idk why you stopped lifting
Keep them up
A little bit of motivation is all we need

When your mind starts going down your are bringing your body down with it. ~ rich piana
You are not alone your body is your team , you back them up, they back you up… so protect your kingdom

2 Likes

Incant afford gym membership…
But my genetics are so good even after a year I am still look like I lift weights.

Once this dark night of the soul is gone and I get back into it, with in a couple of weeks I look like I never stopped hitting the gym, it’s the muscle memory that the body remembers.

However now I am training my mind and soul.
With meditation and practicing soul travel and energy work.

giphy

2 Likes

I started working out at home this year in January 6th, it’s going well all my lifts skyrocketing, I never thought I’d get big , only wanted to be healthy and I will do a ritual soon to be consistent with working out !!

2 Likes