Fitness thread

thank you :two_hearts:
yea i designed it for myself …but i decided to change it you know i want to be fit but i dont want more musculy body :woman_shrugging:t2: any tips?

2 Likes

do more reps during exercises and dont add weights this will work on endurance.

To hit hypertrophy (muscle building) you would need to add more weight and keep the repetition between 8 -12 anything lower is for strength anything higher is for endurance.

So for now i would say just do body weight exercises. You can also buy a kettlebell and keep the reps high 20 - 30

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I was thinking about buying it so …now i know that i will have to buy it :joy:

2 Likes

Also buy stretching straps. Works the booty like there is no tomorrow :peach:

Then get pull rope

This can also be found at Walmart

2 Likes

Woo thanks !!! I am going to buy it now! :v:t2: i want it home as soon as possible :wine_glass::v:t2: because my :peach: needs a lot of work i think … i still get that feeling it is like a gelatine and i dont like it :fire:

2 Likes

We dont have Walmart in Slovakia :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: but i heard in that shop you can find everything :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

4 Likes

Almost everything.

2 Likes

So if you dont have time you can work out once or twice week and still get benifits out of it.
Make sure that if you hit once or twice the gym you give it all you got for atleast 75 mins
You can try hit mutile muscle groups per day such as:

Monday upper Body and Friday Lower body

Its what i do know, i use to train every single day couple months back.
Now i can only train twice week not because i am lazy or dont have time, i am just dealing with a bunch of bull :poop: .

FB_IMG_1560375563221

3 Likes

Bodybuilding is my game but i twisted my ankle, any suggestions for the gainz while im babying a weak ankle?

2 Likes

Sure! work on upper body.
Skip leg day until u fully healed

Do exercises seated mostly such dont do standing barbell press but do it seated

1 Like

Nice thread. Been lifting weights for a few years; I’ve found magic works best when the body and mind is at peak condition.

3 Likes

It does! I found that to.
Cant even meditate properly if i skip a workout in a week, i feel that i cant sit still and i feel to much energy with in me.

4 Likes

This site has a lot of good resources for various workouts/exercises: https://darebee.com/

I’m actually planning to do some stuff that I found on it to get back in shape and get some gains.

3 Likes

Check this out! Free workout plans and knowledge and forums yo chat with other people for free and you can track progress by takeing pictures and mesure body fat and track your body weight. Its pretty cool and make sure to read through the articles cause why not? the more you know the more you grow.

:grin::metal:

4 Likes

Some military fitness motivation

Song by Rob Bailey – Animal
:star_struck: :weight_lifting_man:

2 Likes

@Dremora, order what you need from Wal-Mart.com or just amazon

1 Like

“Greatest investment that you have is your time”
Great speach from Chris Jones

Diet Tip

You know, the one that happens after you reach your diet goal and then stuff your face for weeks until even your socks are tight. By increasing calories incrementally, a reverse diet allows your metabolism to reignite and catch up to the surplus calories.

3 Likes

I need this thread to be active
Why doesn’t anyone post here

@BeastCreature keep on posting the motivational fuel dawg