Fitness thread

Should i go to a tample and ask for this meditation? Or get a book about Shaolin Monks?
If you cannot answer this question it’s okay do not answer I will further research my own and find out eventually.

Thank you sir! That helped me alot because this is something that I want to master to learn to speak with the living cells that make up my physical body

2 Likes

You will not find it in books as far as I know. You would need to visit a temple and ask in person. They’re very friendly people and this is nothing compared to what they know and can do. They can really do miracles with their bodies that we can only dream about.

I wish I could be more helpful, thank you so much. Wish you all the best in your journey

2 Likes

You mean we could change our body just by our own mind…

3 Likes

Any way i’ll ask a Demon for help
Gracious!!!

2 Likes

Yes you can change your body just by your mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome
Gracious!!!

3 Likes

Like Improving Skin Texture!?

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t know about that. I was talking about building muscle/mass for your body.

1 Like

Ahh…Development of Facial Muscles and structure!?

1 Like

Nope, no idea about that as well. Sorry. That practice is for the overall shape of your body. It can be used to concentrate the effect on specific part, for example the upper part or lower part of the body. But I don’t know if it would work on the facial muscles or not. But they’re affected naturally when you work on the body. The same way it happens when you exercise in the gym.

1 Like

Ok I know this is not releated to fitness…but is it possible to learn a Skill as fast as possible…?

1 Like

Like Dancing

2 Likes

I understand what you mean. No it can’t be used for that. It’s specifically for the purpose I mentioned.

2 Likes

Thank ya

2 Likes

Just stumble over this article and decided to shere it here.

I started eating banana before bed a while back I heard it has magnesium which helps relaxing the muscle.
Indeed i do feel relaxed

5 Likes

I’m glad I found this thread. I’m going to get a gym membership for free! I go to this social group where people had difficult hardships but we come together not judging one another, having a nice time with each other. And the guy that runs it, is paying us to go to the gym. He pays for our travel expenses and clothes for interviews or events. :blush: I’m so happy to join the gym and start fitness. I’m trying to improve my mental and physical health by looking after myself this year. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Right on brother! Happy for you.
I will try to post here more and keep the motivation high. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for this one,sir.

2 Likes

Yaaay so we have this here too. :ok_hand:t2:

My daily fitness routine looks like this:
15minutes running
5 minutes stretching
20x push ups
80x squats
50x lunges
10x Clean and Jerk
5 minutes Burpee
and 3 minutes plank (the worstttt)
5 minutes running
5 minutes stretching :woman_shrugging:t2:
Also I am gonna to change it soon :ok_hand:t2: because i dont want muscles anymore :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Sheeesh :open_mouth:
You looking phenomenal!

The routine looks good and looks like it working for you.

2 Likes