Fitness thread

im just going to ask what is the best for someone who cant get to a gym

2 Likes

Swim if you can bike outside if you can hike if you can, and workout at home with some push ups get a stretching band

And kettlebell
And this should help with full body routine

I hope this helps :grinning:

2 Likes

ok thanks

2 Likes

Relevant.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thatā€™s Vegan not Vegetarian.
Hereā€™s a Vegan fish oil
https://express.google.com/u/0/product/1546758711460963818_10112476777755930809_254779?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=tu_cu&utm_content=eid-lsjeuxoeqt%2Ceid-yyblhentsh&gtim=COXGkPT53KeUjQEQ26CnrsWx0doXGNDNgAciA1VTRCig95jfBTC7xg8&utm_campaign=254779&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjrz1z4uv3gIVCsBkCh0LoA_iEAQYASABEgKLSvD_BwE

Iā€™m noticing a trend lol. You find anything to say so you canā€™t do it.

If you take this, after a month you should beable to do very light stretching. Also if your knees are this extreme then ya you need a doctor to advise what you can do to improve the muscles or you will eventually be in a chair :confused:

2 Likes

This is true however Vegetarians do use and eat by products such as what you mentioned as well as Fish Oil.
Due to dietary limitations and annoying people never leaving me alone about it, I had to do research on it :sweat_smile:

There are, of course, different Vegetarians and personal preferences but this is the generic differences.
But what I linked is ā€œVeganā€ so should be helpful for any kind of Vegetarian.
Taking fish oil did prevent friends of mine needing operations and did keep me from using a cane, this is why I bring it up and push for you to not blow it off. Iā€™m not trying to down play any issues you might have, honestly, or your choices for how you eat.

1 Like

The link didnā€™t work for me unfortunately. Iā€™ll do a search and try to find something.

Really? Blimey. Ok, thanks. I guess itā€™s worth a try then!

I didnā€™t think it would help that much either till I saw it myself so I totally understand.

1 Like

New great shoulder routine.
Do this triple set with out breaks in between

Seated db Shoulder press 12 reps
Seted db bend over rear delt flys 12 reps
Seated plate front raises 12 reps

https://www.instagram.com/p/BplQXhbHchf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=d1wvlt6qxudv

3 Likes

Glutamine? Protein?? Creatine??? :scream:
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: They are steroids, man! THEY ARE STEROIDS!!!
Nobody should offer steroids to lil kids!!!

:joy: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ahahah no they not! This stuff you can find in food.
And oral taking steroids is not as effective, the needle is needed

1 Like

I was just trying to be sarcastic :disappointed:

I know they ainā€™t juice :laughing:

1 Like

Oh my bad, I met some ppl that said proteins powder is steroids

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpp7FwphNN4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ppkbfnvc3pt6

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqBVdzhHOQ0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bhzs882r0f39

Some motivation if you need.

1 Like

I thought the thread was about getting in shape, not turning yourself into a walking testosterone Factory.

I personally hate going to the gym, all the meat heads up there give you shit if youā€™re not already a meathead, and then they bully you off the machines by making fun of your form the entire time.

This being the case, Iā€™ve joined two separate gems, and I cancel my membership within a month because of the idiots that were up there. I never learned a single thing about how to properly work out, and every single time I went, there I wanted to bring a machete with me.

I basically just Bounce from machine to machine until I was either too embarrassed to continue, or the Meat Heads would show up and irritate me to the point of blind rage and I would leave for my own safety.

That said, it is true that we need to master the body. After all, what good is it to be a master of the astral planes if you canā€™t lift a 5 lb dumbbell? Perhaps if I can find somebody that doesnā€™t have the same generic advice, or a gym that tells people to keep their fucking mouth shut, maybe Iā€™ll go back.

You can always work out at home, either with a weight set or bodyweight calisthenics. You can get amazing development through using your own body against gravity, and there are no meatheads involved :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Huh, and what?

Letā€™s pretend for a moment that I donā€™t know a damn thing about the gym, other than what Iā€™ve already stated, in fact, donā€™t pretend.

1 Like