Fitness thread

I highly recommend this guy channel to watch !

I learned so much from him over the years , he gives information for free that others trainers charged for .

Check this video out Q&A great information on how to build lean muscle

4 Likes

Great exercise to warm up for bench press.

I like to do 10 reps with the empty bar then hold each pose for 15 seconds and keep the elbow lower close to your body, the higher elbow try to lock it up and please retract your scapula to prevent injuries.

Getting ready for bench press - YouTube

The things we are capable of doing!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpWwKPBhkne/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vx9rkpsq3azv

1 Like

Nice! Thatā€™s fantastic try play around with it like put some weight on your back or put the legs on a chair and have the lower body lower higher than upper body this will work more on your upper chest and front delts

2 Likes

Are press ups and push ups the same thing?
They are one and the same thing, although ā€œpress-upā€ is British whereas ā€œpush-upā€ is American. And of ā€œpress-upā€: An exercise in which a person lies facing the floor and, keeping their back straight, raises their body by pressing down on their hands.

At first I thought it was a different exercise. I might have a broken toe. This turf toe totally killed my walking lunges :ā€™(. I loved them so much. Hurts my planks and push ups as well. Running is awkward and walking is also slower. Damnā€¦ these are all my favorites. This is one case where I disagree about a training saying leg curl machines shouldnā€™t be used. I use them on lighter weights.

Still there are plenty of other exercises though I should stop doing biceps and triceps every day. I just canā€™t stop doing those.

Chest, back, lats, abs, and various upper body muscles I canā€™t pronounce atm need work.

DONā€™T EVER HURT YOUR BACK & END UP WITH SURGERY!!!

1 Like

Lots of people believe that bodybuilding itā€™s all about just like poke your self in the bum with a needle and lift some weights and PUUFFF!! TAADAAA!!

I know a dude who took growth hormone and been working out for many years and he doesnā€™t look like he lifts.

Like antoine vaillant said in this video " itā€™s all in the mind, if the mind can conceive it you will achieve it"
When you out there in the gym you have to visualize your self the way you wana look and visualize the muscle working when you training, to get that mind muscle connection.

Enjoy the video I recommend listening with head phones.

2 Likes

It happens if you become a gym addict
:joy::joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpYGRHiBv0W/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ji8se1n6jyw3

4 Likes

Is that a 30 kilo dumbbell? I finally ponied up to get a 35 and 40 lb but not a set. Money is tight and my yurt is only so big. I need to buy a rack I guess. Doubles of 25 lb and less but singles of 30-40 (I need a 45 and a 50 as I think for curls Iā€™ve graduated enough to do a set of those. Considering most my life was sedentary itā€™s a slow progression.

And agree! There are mental mind games that self plays. Last night I did abs and shadow boxed with 1.5 lb gloves. Pretty light night actually.

My damn toe was throbbing all day/night.

2 Likes

You need someone to take a look at that toe mate

1 Like

Ah. My lovely health care. They have me scheduled to come inā€¦ a few months.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s something new for those that wana try something new.

3 Likes

Mmmyep I think itā€™s high time i unjigglify my body (except my boobs. Boobs are supposed to be jiggly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Bookmarking thread and more than welcoming to tips advice critique etc

Will take a closer peek at everything after dem breakfasts

2 Likes

Subscribed. Damn! Almost all the clothing is sold out. That green arrow hoodie looked cool.

Anyways, loved the vid and D and DoubleD handles are on my next purchase list. I might have some foam ones around that will have to do in the meantime.

Yeah, my hobo hermit yurt gym looks pretty terrible to any real gym but I make do and can modify what I have to emulate many of those exercises. It wonā€™t be easy.

I need to buy a bench that inclines. Damn me for buying just a flat one.

2 Likes

The worst are those Protein Amino Farts after taking the supplements. Can you imagine that Big Black Brutha Hulk would have monstrous ones.

Anyway, I dont do roids, bit am going to try alternatives see if this Crazy Bulk Stack helps out a little.

2 Likes

This is bulking season mate! Eat eat donā€™t worry about puting on fat, you will shed that off in summer during cuting season and keep your hard working muscles.

You will make evocations this summer stand before the ancient ones as a god.

3 Likes

This all sounds like too much work and Iā€™m lazy as fuck

2 Likes

Make it fun! Listen to music forget about that this is work

1 Like

My muscles say otherwise

2 Likes

I guess not bad for a 120lbs dude benching 225lbs
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpfFGaYBHeP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=u7c2jw8lxscs

2 Likes

For knees you can start taking fish oil supplements. I started this and in about a month I noticed significant improvement and now I rarely have any knee pains.

The trick with bending your knees is keeping your toes out, you got to be able to see them at all times. This way your upper legs and ass are doing the work instead of your knees.
It takes practice but I learned how to do it going up stairs too and it did wonders for my balance.

1 Like