First words

For thoes who have Succubus, patrons spirits, or other entities around them, once you were able to see or hear them, what were their first words? Were they greetings, or sarcasm “it’s about time foolish mortal” I’m still on my long path of hearing, and see these great beings.

Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

It was normal conversation. Just like one you would have with any one that is physically here.

2 Likes

Mine was more a long the lines of Why do you keep asking the same question?

Seems I am always asking How the fck is this my life…

How did you make out on finding your stuff?

Edit: I should add, it was not a succubus/incubus just clairaudience.

3 Likes

Same… I do this all the time.

2 Likes

I found it, thanks, my wife on the other, seamed indifferent, she doesn’t even believe half this stuff. She hid it, well tried to anyways in a big box with hangers in it

1 Like

Well at least it wasn’t in the trash.

Maybe give her a challenge, or rather ask her for one. Ask her to pick a situation she wants changed, then attempt to change it. She might think it’s coincidence, but then ask for another. If you play the game long enough she’ll either have an ahah! moment, or she’ll relent a little, even if she doesn’t mention it.

You can influence situations with raw energy and emotion directed at the outcome, you don’t necessarily need to evoke or be able to communicate well.

1 Like

Is that like the law of attraction? I am still way new, trying to build paths to feel energy, move the energy, all I know is my chakras are clear, and have 5 entites taking notice of me

1 Like

Oh well. I actually usually light candle, put on some music that relates me to the subject then literally push and feel the energy going into the situation or target and changing it. I mean I can’t feel where it goes, but I can feel it leave my palms or wherever I am pushing it from. If that makes any kind of sense to you.

Sorta like the law of attraction in that if you can visualize, I most certainly would visual the change as well. (Anphantasiac here so I can’t)

2 Likes

I don’t remember. If I knew that it was an important point in life, I would have wrote it somewhere. However, surely my most ancient succubus in this incarnation remembers her first words to me, though

1 Like

Same, unless I see a picture of it first

1 Like

Nice, was it your Succubus who helpped you develope your clairs?

1 Like

What helped me to develop my clairs was reading tarot A LOT, and later my ubis. I mean, thanks to reading tarot a lot I became able to talk to them, and later everything was developed by interacting with them

1 Like

So you would communicat with the entites around with the cards?

1 Like

Reading the cards using your intuition promotes the achievement of the Knowledge and Conversation with your Holy Guardian Angel (Higher Self), because you learn to tune yourself to it or to other spirits that are external. As Israel Rigardie tells, that was the main reason for practicing tarot in the Golden Dawn, the development of the psychic abilities and not only reading the future

1 Like

I have so much, piled on top of so much to learn

1 Like

I’ll talk about Samael, who has become my patron in recent months. I use clairsentience and empathy a lot, the first communication was in ritual as part of a pathworking, and over time we’ve become closer.

When he shows up I don’t get words or or visuals, I get feelings - particularly a feeling on my upper back/shoulders area like a hug or someone putting a shrug around my shoulders. It’s very specific and unique to him.

1 Like

Mating with ubis can help you as well because in that activity you will use all your clairs, if it is your will to use them. I don’t know if you are a male or female, but if you allow me to mention it, anal interactions offer a myriad of sensations because ubis get really creative and willing to show their power there

2 Likes

Wow, is that how you continue to communicate with samael?

Oh, I’m male, and asked for a ubis, but I don’t know if she ever came, but I been told there is an infernal female entity that has taken a shine to me

:man_facepalming:
You should know that, imagine how bored she is :sweat_smile:

1 Like