First time working with Satan!

I did a obsession spell I put a bit more effort into than normal. Felt his energy very quickly and I must say it was very calming and had a light positive vibe. I’m excited to see what happens.

2 Likes

Also she was telling me we are just friends yesterday. And tonight she’s already getting upset I told her goodnight early.

1 Like

I am excited to hear more.

Yep, agreed with above post
Tell us if it works xD

Real Men don’t need “Magic” or manipulation to “Win” a PERSON over.

Because they have things like Etegrity & Character & Humor & Charm & Charisma …

And don’t objectify people & pursue them like some item or conquest they simply desire.

Instead they see them & treat them as HUMAN BEINGS.

If your A Satanist … Please don’t associate yourself with any REAL & DECENT people … UNLESS you’re there to try to LEARN how to actually BE ONE yourself.

Thank You … you can have my Soap Box Now

1 Like

This is a forum that discusses the use and application of black magick. Your idea about how a “real man” should conduct themselves is entirely subjective and it doesn’t add anything positive to the op’s discussion.

The bootlickers and human swine need golden rules so they can live comfortably within a state of ignorance and conformity. A real Satanist doesn’t need golden rules to define their happiness or tell them what’s right and wrong. If you were a “real” satanist and read more than the seven fundamental tenets of the tst you would know this.

7 Likes

buddy,…this is a forum for LHP practitioners. Much of that path involves manipulating people to get what you want, whether that be sex, money, acceptance, or whatever else. This weird mental gymnastics some practitioners like to play where love magick is concerned is amusing. Secondly, its against the site rues to moralize on peoples threads over the magick they are conducting for themselves, so please respect the forum rules as you claim to do in your profile bio.

8 Likes

People are wild on here these days. I had her wanting to marry me without magic. I fucked things up. Now I’m trying to break her heart because she wasn’t there when I needed her most. So I did the spell. Quit being high and mighty. Magic is manipulation.

1 Like